Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[30-Dec-2012] Coldplay @ Barclays Center, New York, NY, USA

speedofnashville

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
If the set-list isn't any different.. I'd be ok with that. I think they've hit the nail on the head with this tour. My dream of dreams would be to hear Swallowed in the Sea live, but that's a long shot. I'd be cool if they took GPASUYF out, not a big fan of that one. But hopefully it'll be the same. Glad to hear they'll have Xylobands, can't wait to see that beautiful display again.

UpWithTheBirds

Xylo Myloto
Coldplayer
If the set-list isn't any different.. I'd be ok with that. I think they've hit the nail on the head with this tour. My dream of dreams would be to hear Swallowed in the Sea live, but that's a long shot. I'd be cool if they took GPASUYF out, not a big fan of that one. But hopefully it'll be the same. Glad to hear they'll have Xylobands, can't wait to see that beautiful display again.
I would love for them to take out Lovers in Japan and put Lost! back in :) But I love the setlist now anyway so I'd live if they didn't.

Mubarak123

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Any one staying in Manhattan? and how are you getting to BC? a friend who lives there suggested to take a metro car? Said its safer and less trouble than the subway.
never heard of a "metro car," but you'd need a "metrocard" to ride the subway...
for those who plan to drive, unless you park in a paid parking garage, street parking should be free on sundays; so no need to feed the meters.

i would suggest taking public transport if you're coming from manhattan. there will be less trains and longer wait times between trains since it's night time and a weekend, but it's safe and you'll probably w/ other cp fans on the trains so it wont be deserted/empty. subways run throughout the night.

LovelyColdplay2012

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
VIP Pre/Post Party Package

Hi guys

This is my first post... :p

It's my birthday on December 30th, and I was hoping to celebrate it at the Coldplay concert. I saw on the website the package for the pre and post party, and although the pre-party seems kind of lame. it sounds as if Coldplay will be at the post-party at the 40/40 club?

Does anyone know if this is true or false?

LovelyColdplay2012

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
VIP Package

Hi all

I am planning on going to the Coldplay concert in NYC on 12/30, but I wanted to know what the VIP Package entailed.

The Pre/Post Show party, is there any chance to meet the band in the post show party?

Has anyone ever done a VIP package like this, and what was it like? Was it worth it?

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
This is the show I won tickets to! Now just need to make travel arrangements :)

zoeyk

GUYGUYGUY ;)
Coldplayer
o and BTW anyone know when doors open for this event? 5?

zoeyk

GUYGUYGUY ;)
Coldplayer
Probably 6 because I believe the show starts at 7. But I'll be in line at 5:30 :D
The show I went to in my hometown doors opened at 5 and also to the one I went to in Saint Paul. I will be there early as well LOL.

Heavensbee

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
The show I went to in my hometown doors opened at 5 and also to the one I went to in Saint Paul. I will be there early as well LOL.
TD Garden and Verizon Center both opened at 6! Hmm.. maybe we could ask on the Barclays Center twitter? They seem to be very responsive to questions.

PopArtist

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Why are people getting there so early, there's no GA so I'm not sure what the point of that is? :)

UpWithTheBirds

Xylo Myloto
Coldplayer
I agree! Excitement!
My dad and I are going to make a day out of it, so we'll be in the city super early. It's just going to be a day of general merriment. But I do like assigned seats, that way you don't have to rush.