[30-Dec-2012] Coldplay @ Barclays Center, New York, NY, USA

Vanstrider

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Does anyone know what hotel coldplay might stay at :p i will try and make reservations to that hotel hahaha!

Vanstrider

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
lol i can afford it don't worry ;) unless its 1 million a night.. that i can not afford!

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
Doesn't Chris has a flat in NYC ? I don't know about the other members, but he'll probably stay at his place if that's the case.

Vanstrider

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
yeah i heard that possibility! damn .. he would stay up playing video games with jonny and will.. well they would.. you know on fifa...

MartinFan

One I Love
Coldplayer
Doesn't Chris has a flat in NYC ? I don't know about the other members, but he'll probably stay at his place if that's the case.
Yeah, and Jonny does too, I also thought Guy recently bought one too:thinking:

Vanstrider

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
in case anyone's looking to sell extras i'm buying! very excited!
Why don't you try stubhub ^.^ they have so many tickets! ..yes they can be expensive, but thats why you gotta do some digging on that site! unless they are all sold out.

Heavensbee

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
in case anyone's looking to sell extras i'm buying! very excited!
You can always wait for the inevitable ticket drop on ticketmaster sometime this week if you want to pay face. They have lots of seats in that "platinum" tab that will surely go unsold and will be released into the general pool at face value. Good luck!!

smallnshort247

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Only a week left! It still hasn't sunk all the way in yet that I'll be seeing Coldplay one more time this year!

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
Only a week left! It still hasn't sunk all the way in yet that I'll be seeing Coldplay one more time this year!
I know...I'm so excited! We're coming from California, just for the show on Dec 30 - NYE was just too much $$ to stay over. I even made a t-shirt today for it, even though I know we won't get upgraded.

Vanstrider

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
wooh! 1 week from now we will be there! i hope a lot of old stuff gets played ! like everythings not lost & spies! :p unlikely but "CROSS FINGERS"

Heavensbee

Coldplayer
I know...I'm so excited! We're coming from California, just for the show on Dec 30 - NYE was just too much $$ to stay over. I even made a t-shirt today for it, even though I know we won't get upgraded.
I did the back side of my t-shirt today. Never realized how difficult it was to spray paint clothing, haha. Let's just say I made a mess!

Vanstrider

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
:O lucky.. do you guys this its going to be a regular MX set-list? or is it going to feature a lot of different stuff.. maybe some new songs

smallnshort247

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
At least you started on yours! And you never know, you just might get upgraded. It would be nice to get upgraded again but I don't want to get my hopes up too much. I have the shirt and figured out what I wanted to put on it. Now I just need to find my inner creative side lol. I should have mine done hopefully by the middle of this week.

Heavensbee

Coldplayer
Tried to keep it simple this time:

:) :) I'm so excited I can't even sleep!!

Heavensbee

Coldplayer
:O lucky.. do you guys this its going to be a regular MX set-list? or is it going to feature a lot of different stuff.. maybe some new songs
I'm feeling a little Christmas Lights.. but the production revolves around their existing setlist, so I doubt they'll change it significantly. Maybe a song or two different.

NYE on the other hand, that could get interesting ;)