30-Jul-09: Rogers Centre, Toronto, ON - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Videos

Keddie

Mills!
Coldplayer
no problem...i have one more (the scientist) but it takes so long to upload (3-4 hours) and im just sooo lazy....
Lol it's ok. I've alredy watched about a million videos from the concert anyways:D
ahhh concert memories!!!^^

and I really hope the posters work out!!!!
So do I! Seriously, if I do not receive my poster soon someone's going to get hurt. :veryangry2:And it will probably be Miller, because as we both knwo, when it doubt, blame Miller!:angry::D:laugh3:

LazyDancerKar

A Potato
Coldplayer
Lol it's ok. I've alredy watched about a million videos from the concert anyways:D

So do I! Seriously, if I do not receive my poster soon someone's going to get hurt. :veryangry2:And it will probably be Miller, because as we both knwo, when it doubt, blame Miller!:angry::D:laugh3:
that's the best way to do things
"when in doubt blame miller" :whip:
poor guy :)

marie/pims

Reign of Love
Coldplayer
I got an email about the poster yesterday.It said it had been sent.So I guess it should be here soon...

aunie

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I got an email about the poster yesterday.It said it had been sent.So I guess it should be here soon...
Same here! After contacting them, I got an email about how international takes up to 3 weeks to ship but may take 5 weeks to arrive due to customs.

aunie

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Mail usually doesn't come during the weekends. So hopefully sometime this week! :)