[30-June-2011] Coldplay @ Open'er Festival, Poland

AnnaElisabeth

Light a fire, a flame in my heart
Coldplayer
Open'er Festival headline slot announced
December 9, 2010 10:30 am
Polish festival slot confirmed

Good morning. We're pleased to report that Coldplay will be heading to Poland in 2011 to headline the Heineken Open'er Festival in Gdynia, on the north coast of the country. The band will be performing on the opening night of the festival, Wednesday, 30th June.

Weekend tickets for Open'er are on sale now, costing 370 PLN or 410 PLN with camping. Day tickets are due to go on sale in mid-January, costing 165 PLN.

For more information, and to buy tickets, head to www.opener.pl.

Anchorman

---

From Open'Er Festival homepage:

Coldplay at Open’er 2011!

We are proud to announce first ever Coldplay show in Poland at celebrating its 10th anniversary Heineken Open’er Festival in Gdynia. This is what we and our audience were waiting for – the big bang at the beginning of the announcements. They are multi-platinum selling artists, notorious winners of countless awards including Brit Awards, Grammy Awards, MTV Awards and Q Awards, but what’s more important – socially aware people and activists, talented and always searching for new ways of expression musicians and great live performers and they are finally coming to Poland to meet their dedicated fans and cause “a rush of blood to their heads”.

coldplayka

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Oh my god!!! I'm crying because I' so happy!! Finally.....my dream will come true!

ZBYCH

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The band will be performing on the opening night of the festival, Wednesday, 30th June.
Thrursday!

Coldplay got their 2011 calendar wrong ;)
Great news!
Try to be there early, this year, Pearl Jam was headlining 1st day of the festival and there was an enourmous que for the obligatory wristbands - 1st day + biggest star... with coldplay i expect it to be even worse ;)

anyway

VIVA LA OPEN'ER

Agnieszka

mellow yellow
Coldplayer
I'm so happy, couldn't belive the news today.... (U2;):rolleyes: I'm starting to think about taking free day at my job;););)

blue_

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yes, finally! :cheesy: I'm so freaking happy! :dance:
I hope my parents let me go...

Denise

Errr..what? yup PoC sucks
Coldplayer
I have a feeling they're gonna headline a lot more festivals this summer :pleased:

But it's great they're finally coming to Poland, hope those who want will be able to go :nice:

Macintosh

Through the glory of life
Coldplayer
Its a pity Ukraine doesn't have any good festivals... But i hope they'll also to headline Sziget in Hungary

mehelik

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
time

Hi :)
Does anybody know, when does the concert in Gdynia start? I can´t find what time it starts anywhere....Thanks! :kiss:

michal91d

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Hi :)
Does anybody know, when does the concert in Gdynia start? I can´t find what time it starts anywhere....Thanks! :kiss:
Thursday, 30.06

Main Stage
18:00 Pustki
20:00 The National
22:00 Coldplay
00:00 Simian Mobile Disco

Tent Stage
17:00 Marcelina
19:00 The Twilight Singers
21:00 Two Door Cinema Club
23:00 Paolo Nutini
1:00 Caribou

World Stage
20:30 Enej
22:30 Daktari
00:30 Fat Freddy's Drop

Young Talent Stage
16:30 Futuristen
17:30 Rebeka
18:30 Cuba de Zoo
19:30 Woody Alien

Radzhins

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Can't wait to see them! I'm so excited!! I was so assure that they will be in Baltics this summer... oh well, Poland, here I come :cool: