Welcome to Coldplaying!

The sun and the moon...Solar eclipse...1919...Coldplay? Discuss Coldplay's upcoming album and all the theories on Coldplaying! سلام و حب

SignUp Now!

[31-Dec-2012] Coldplay @ Barclays Center, New York, NY, USA

PopArtist

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The way stuff has been worded about tonight I wonder if they will actually be going back and forth between CP and Jay-Z - I mean Coldplay does a bunch, then Jay-Z does a few, and then they join together, etc. I haven't seen anything about Jay-Z's set time, and if CP goes on at 9:45. your standard set would end bet. 11:30-45, an awkward time if they are going to ring in the New Year onstage. Anyway, am excited for tonight, eating a nice birthday dinner now, and will leave my place for the show around 8.

erynf_1996

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
From what I can tell so far there are special xylobands! They say Brooklyn, Coldplay, Jay-Z, and I think they have the date

Edit: It's a mess try to look through tweets. I'm only getting stuff about how Harry Style from One Direction is there, how these nuts fans think there actually isn't a Coldplay concert, and people questioning why someone would travel from the UK to see Coldplay :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

coldplaymom

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
She's supposedly set to perform at another NYE party in Las Vegas. Not sure about the source though.

coldplaymom

Coldplayer
Billboard ‏@billboard

6 songs in & @Coldplay has had 3 singalongs (incl. Yellow & the Scientist) confetti canons, globe beach balls #Barclays #NYE [email protected]

coldplaymom

Coldplayer
Alanna Campbell ‏@agac

Just three dudes rocking out at a Coldplay&Jay-Z concert. #kindablockingmyview #idontknowthesepeople #NewYearsEve pic.twitter.com/RQqgCh9h

coldplaymom

Coldplayer
JoshFenty † ‏@JoshuaParkes

Flo sent me this, Coldplay live in NYC right now. I hate her. pic.twitter.com/CRJAqlnz