[31-July-2011] Coldplay @ Splendour In The Grass festival, Australia

lucyb

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I really hope there is good news when I wake up......

Chloe_Martin

Chrissy Bear
Coldplayer
I really wanna go and hang out with Coldplayers but you probably wont want to hang out with me im 14 :/

givelovesolong

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Oh, man. I can't even tell you how excited just the possibility has gotten me! This would be so, so, so great!

imjo

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm indirectly associated with Splendour, and I can deifnitely confirm 100% Coldplay are coming for 2011.

imjo

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The music industry's an incestuous place, my friend. Just because I don't book for Splendour itself doesn't mean I don't book for venues in the rest of the country that receive a lot (i.e. most) of the bands when they move around to other cities..
That's all I'll say. Take it or leave it :)

lucyb

Coldplayer
I cant wait until Wednesday!!!! Aaarrrrggggghhhhh!!!!

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
The music industry's an incestuous place, my friend. Just because I don't book for Splendour itself doesn't mean I don't book for venues in the rest of the country that receive a lot (i.e. most) of the bands when they move around to other cities..
That's all I'll say. Take it or leave it :)
I smell speculation, not actual trufax.

lucyb

Coldplayer
I know, but I cling to the hope that it is true as all past festivsl rumours were proven true.

deaths_friend

Man Utd 2011
Coldplayer
just out of curiousity. assuming the rumours are true. how many of you are actually willing to spend $400+ just to see coldplay at this festival? and ignore the 30 to 40 other awesome indie bands at the fest over the 3 days?

givelovesolong

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I am very, very seriously considering it, deaths_friend. I've been busting to get up to Queensland, and this is absolutely the perfect excuse!