[31-July-2011] Coldplay @ Splendour In The Grass festival, Australia

Viva_La_Coldplay

A spark in a sea of grey
Coldplayer
WHAT? We stood there for 5mins and nobody got setlists, the roadies were snubbing everyone lol
I seriously just stood there at the barrier a couple of minutes after the show and a roadie walked past with 4 of them, and I said "pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease", he gave me a weird look and just gave me one! :D
So proud of my efforts. Don't know who's it was, but hey: there were only 4 of them so whatever!!

Kroket

Nikki
Coldplayer
^Ooh lucky you!

Is Lucy home yet? I wanna hear her story and review! :D

tauiwi

Hotplayer
Coldplayer
^Ooh lucky you!

Is Lucy home yet? I wanna hear her story and review! :D
I cant help but think she got jibbed being side of the stage it was so impaired

But i really hope she got to meet the guys!!

Mimixxx

If we could float away...
Coldplayer
Weirdly Part 2 isn't restricted, but Part 1 is:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFsV8JPsw4s"]‪Splendour in the Grass 2011 - Coldplay Part 2‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Lily42

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
part 3 is ok two

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMeCP-6ZFGY&feature=BFa&list=UL0ULCaH4z7w0&index=47"]‪Splendour in the Grass 2011 - Coldplay, Part 3‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Coldplero

Coldplayer or Coldplero?
Coldplayer
Part 1 and 5 ar enot available in my country... I wonder why they commit that crime!

scusi

So I waited for you.
Coldplayer
Thanks, they're great, hope we get the other parts too in due course.

piyush.exquisite

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnLKrK9mdDc&feature=player_embedded"]This is great! :D [/ame]

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
did anyone manage to take high quality picture of the canvas that feat. in this concert? Many many clues of LP5!

Grace.

Sorrow slowdances
Coldplayer
Hahaha, I can't believe it's only 4 nights ago that we saw them!! It's so great the relive the night, it was beyond amazing to be so close to them!
And thank god the edits have turned out to be good quality.
I don't have any photos to share from the night unfortunately (I couldn't get to my camera!), but the stream is going to be better than any amount of photos anyway! :D

Viva_La_Coldplay

A spark in a sea of grey
Coldplayer
One of the three pictures I took (i was jumping too much, my sister took the rest!) got the banner thing at the back alright. The best picture I've seen, anyway :p

Pity I didn't get the rest in.

givelovesolong

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I can't believe it's been almost a whole month since they played SITG. The wait is always excruciating, and then the time comes and it's all over so quickly...