[4-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Emirates Stadium, London, UK

ah2k10

Alex
Coldplayer
i paid 54 each for mine, general admission which by the looks of the map means standing. its me, my fance, my sister and my mate. and i got mine 2 days before through o2 at 9:05am. amazin! is there a thread for people going to june 1st gig that can chat with? i might do a twitter account for people to chat, @coldplay1stjune or somethin like that

approximately

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Got 4 tickets for pitch standing, unfortunately ALL of my friends declined. Is there anyone from Germany who would like to go to this concert with me? :)

hayachris

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Is there someone, who knows, when they start to deliver the tickets?

dman23

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
hi,
3 months before the show, can we assume what is going to be the playlist?
maybe according to the u.s tour? or do you think it will not be the same?

Tivvy

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm assuming this is a mistake, but I was checking Ticketmaster for tickets and according to this the gig has been cancelled. Can't find any other reference to it anywhere else though, so I guess it's a data error?

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
I'm assuming this is a mistake, but I was checking Ticketmaster for tickets and according to this the gig has been cancelled. Can't find any other reference to it anywhere else though, so I guess it's a data error?
That's interesting!

FixYou*

-Ayse
Coldplayer
^ WHAT ?! :shocked2:

Edit: It doesn't say anything about canceling on ticketmaster.co.uk. Also my ticket statu is still: "Your tickets have not yet been dispatched."

Tivvy

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It doesn't say anything about canceling on ticketmaster.co.uk. Also my ticket statu is still: "Your tickets have not yet been dispatched."
Yes, Tickeline (which is a kosher primary ticket site but smaller, independent and based in Manchester I believe) seems to be the only site saying this, which is why I'm pretty sure it's a mistake. I've not got tickets but you have - so it may be worth contacting them to get them to clarify and (presumably) correct it, just to put your mind to rest.

Mimixxx

If we could float away...
Coldplayer
:eek: It was sold out though, wasn't it? Wonder why it was cancelled....(if it was that is)

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
Wouldn't the band make an official announcement or something if it was indeed cancelled ? :thinking:
Did someone call this website to have a confirmation ?
Maybe someone should also ask the Oracle ?

scusi

So I waited for you.
Coldplayer
Maybe it's a scam (hope so as I'm supposed to be going :( )

As people ring for a refund then the company resell the tickets at a vast profit. After seeing that ticket scam programme anything is possible!

Weird this hasn't been announced or denied anywhere else.

Comicforce

Elephant
Coldplayer
God I do hope this is a mistake or there are going to be some VERY unhappy people out there...

:(

Empily

RΣ√öLûτìσÑ
Coldplayer
This had better be a mistake :blank:

I'm supposed to be going to that gig and it cost me an arm and a leg :blank:

coolbick

A New Fan!
Coldplayer
I haven't seen/heard anything from the band on their website, Facebook, or Twitter. I hope to god this isn't cancelled. I'm flying across an ocean to see this show! :(