4-Sep-2009: Estadi Olimpic, Barcelona - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Previews

MartinFan

One I Love
Coldplayer
I'm sure you do, what a twit. I am just embarassed for you and the other 2000 something people whinning for a refund out of how many ?? 66,000 people, well someone liked it.

bart

Something truly special
Coldplayer
I'm sure you do, what a twit. I am just embarassed for you and the other 2000 something people whinning for a refund out of how many ?? 66,000 people, well someone liked it.

You guys who are bitching are aware that there was an entire concert canceled in the US and no one is bitching or demanding a refund or demanding a free show.. right? You are also aware that Coldplay played a FREE show in Barcelona just last year also? I do know that you guys are making asses out of yourselves that's for sure

MartinFan

One I Love
Coldplayer
You guys who are bitching are aware that there was an entire concert canceled in the US and no one is bitching or demanding a refund or demanding a free show.. right? You are also aware that Coldplay played a FREE show in Barcelona just last year also? I do know that you guys are making asses out of yourselves that's for sure

Thank-You!!!

K

kmm1482

That's right! I forgot about that! How many free shows do you guys need? I didn't get a free show!!

mygdalom

ghost mode
Coldplayer
Are you using you in plural???? Please stop doing it :)

Linlaarie

It's just a flesh wound!
Coldplayer
Yeah. Please don't generalize since those are a minor part of people demanding a new show. Most of us are pretty happy with the gig in Barcelona.
People also have the right to be unhappy or not, and express their opinions in a cool way of course. But this demand thing goes beyond common sense ;) By the way I dont give much credit to some kind of electronic pamphlet signed by these people: Falete ( Spaniards you know what I mean ), Bono or Guardiola... lame.

powerpop

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yes, don't generalize, only are unhappy the 20000 persons that were at the right side of the stage. The rest not too bad but could be happier if the sound had worked better.

K

kmm1482

That's exactly our point. These comments are primarily directed at the people signing this petition. It seems 90% of the audience at the gig, really loved it (which does NOT constitute a refund or a replaying of the gig)

bart

Something truly special
Coldplayer
the only aim of my vote was really to express my disgust of a piss poor preformce... !
I still listened to coldplay for days afterwards... and what little postives they were of the concert, I latched upon on !..

K

kmm1482

Sounds like YOU'RE the only one that had a problem with their performance! Maybe you were having a bad day that day.

bart

Something truly special
Coldplayer
Sounds like YOU'RE the only one that had a problem with their performance! Maybe you were having a bad day that day.
maybee.. ! sorry.... for my rants...

I Will be honest since the gig I have listend to nothing else but coldplay...
espically strawberry swing.. as they did perform that very well...

I can not write the words to justify.. how much I love emm... !

K

kmm1482

maybee.. ! sorry.... for my rants...

I Will be honest since the gig I have listend to nothing else but coldplay...
espically strawberry swing.. as they did perform that very well...
All is forgiven (since Strawberry Swing is one of my faves)

bart

Something truly special
Coldplayer
I may go on and change my apporach when I go to gigs.... instead of turning up 10 minutes before the start... !

herrijt

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
After hearing all about the "sound problems" that were encountered by fans at the Barcelona gig, I found this video, which shows that the fans and the band were just not into the gig as much as usual [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wiNAOHAkGg&feature=related"]YouTube - Coldplay Barcelona 2009 - Viva la Vida - The best moment[/ame]

NOT!! :)

K

kmm1482

After hearing all about the "sound problems" that were encountered by fans at the Barcelona gig, I found this video, which shows that the fans and the band were just not into the gig as much as usual YouTube - Coldplay Barcelona 2009 - Viva la Vida - The best moment

NOT!! :)
That's horrible! The sound is the WORST, with all those people singing and clapping and screaming! Wow! And Chris was NOT enthusiastic at ALL. He barely moved!!! It's a shame that no one looked 'into it'.

*Perrine*

♪♫
Coldplayer
I totally understand the boys, I mean how can you give everything you have when the sound is like that ? :\