[4-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ RheinEnergieStadion, Cologne, Germany

Trancealien1

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Thank you so much for the videos, this is great! :) If you don't mind, I'll try to convert the videos into mp3s, split them and post them in the Multimedia forum, so that people also have the audio from this show. :)
Hello
Go to my channel from YT "trancealien1" and you will find the 15 parts in my playlist,but the sound was very overbased.

arschpoeler

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hello
Go to my channel from YT "trancealien1" and you will find the 15 parts in my playlist,but the sound was very overbased.
That's the videos I downloaded and converted into MP3s but there were just some songs which needed to be cut (HLH/IMP, VLV/CB, UATW/SOS). :) Do you mind if I upload the MP3s in the Multimedia forum for everyone?

CiaranF

Politikian
Coldplayer
I bumped into some guys from Dusseldorf after the show who told me they were on this forum.
They saw my Coldplay Ireland flag and came for a chat.

Hoping to get in contact with them again if they see this :)

antoine18

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
In don't know but at the end of the dvd there is "Filmed on location at" and there is Rhein Energie Stadion, Cologne in the list :)

jeremyy

Up&Up
Coldplayer
i think these moments from cologne concert

because I met with phil that day, i had a picture with him, his t-shirt and hair look exaclty the same. and also I saw him with a guy who had a professional camera. He was taking video of him and also he took a picture of him while he was sitting on a seat at the tribune.
problem solved :lol:

antoine18

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Ok ;) ! Thanks for the imformation ! I'm sad i didn't see him because i was in the first row of the 'second part of the floor' :p '

CharlyBrown

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
@ Jeremy,

that is Cologne ?

See you a friend in the Background ?

I see only Phil

Have search for the cologne videos of the live DVD, but i found nothing.

jeremyy

Up&Up
Coldplayer
@ Jeremy,

that is Cologne ?

See you a friend in the Background ?

I see only Phil

Have search for the cologne videos of the live DVD, but i found nothing.
yes it is cologne, i saw Phil with that guy with dark t-shirt:

he had a camera with him.