5-Jul-2009: Roskilde Festival, Denmark - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Previews

RoosAnne

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yeah, good point - bad pictures are better than no pictures:wacko:.
You're welcome ;).

*Perrine*

♪♫
Coldplayer
^Good point !
I'm a bit disappointed of my pics, I expected better, but I have some not that bad ;)

And Julie, the pics you posted are truly amazing ! The colors are superb !
Too bad they aren't bigger :\

Mimixxx

If we could float away...
Coldplayer
This is the real setlist (I've just pm'ed it to Ian):

Life In Technicolor
Violet Hill
Clocks
In My Place
Yellow
Cemeteries Of London
Fix You
Strawberry Swing
God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (Partial Techno Remix)
Talk (Partial Techno Remix)
The Hardest Part (Chris Solo Piano) // Postcards from far away
Viva La Vida
Lost!

C-stage:
"Roskilde-song"
Green Eyes (acoustic)
Billie Jean (MJ cover)
Death Will Never Conquer (Acoustic, sung by Will)
Viva La Vida (Remix Interlude)
------
Politik
Lovers In Japan
Death And All His Friends
------
The Scientist
Life In Technicolor ii
The Escapist (Outro)

Mimixxx

Coldplayer
First post updated including C-stage acoustic Billie Jean:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp43mXF4Zk&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp43mXF4Zk[/ame]

*Perrine*

♪♫
Coldplayer
Great quality ! :stunned:

So they changed their tribute, because in Arras and Werchter, Chris played Billie Jean alone on the piano ;)
It's quite cool with the guitar too !

Mimixxx

Coldplayer
Yeah, was just Chris at Werchter too. Maybe that's what they were rehearsing in their dressing room :D

RoosAnne

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Great quality ! :stunned:

So they changed their tribute, because in Arras and Werchter, Chris played Billie Jean alone on the piano ;)
It's quite cool with the guitar too !
Yeah, and this time they played it at the C-stage. :nice:

*Perrine*

♪♫
Coldplayer
Haha, sure Mich :p

Anyway I love EVERYTHING that's coming from them :nice:
But playing it all together at the C-stage was a pretty good idea !

RoosAnne

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
haha, good point Mich. :D:D

It definitely was a good idea, except for the fact that I was missing them in the front while they were at the C-stage in the back!:(

Clocks In My Place

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Yeah, his pics are great. I found his site via gaffa.dk some months ago. At that time I saw his really great pics from the 2005 concert in Forum in Denmark, so this time I knew he'd take pictures, so I was just waiting for them. :nice:

acaelia

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Amazing concert! The atmosphere was simply unbelievable around the Orange Stage. Even after the concert, as most of the crowd was walking towards the Arena stage (where the very last late-night concert was to be played), many, including yours truly, were chanting "oh-oh-ooh-oh-ooooh-oh" (as in the Viva La Vida chant). Just a perfect end to an incredible festival.

RoosAnne

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yeah, his pics are great. I found his site via gaffa.dk some months ago. At that time I saw his really great pics from the 2005 concert in Forum in Denmark, so this time I knew he'd take pictures, so I was just waiting for them. :nice:
Haha. That's so well thought out!:p Do you think he'll be in Herning too then? :thinking: I hope so, his pics are truly stunning.

Amazing concert! The atmosphere was simply unbelievable around the Orange Stage. Even after the concert, as most of the crowd was walking towards the Arena stage (where the very last late-night concert was to be played), many, including yours truly, were chanting "oh-oh-ooh-oh-ooooh-ooooh" (as in the Viva La Vida chant). Just a perfect end to an incredible festival.
Yeah, there was indeed a great atmosphere before and after the concert. :dance:

Clocks In My Place

Coldplayer
Haha. That's so well thought out!:p Do you think he'll be in Herning too then? :thinking: I hope so, his pics are truly stunning.
I could easily imagine that. If you look at his site you can see that he goes to loads of concerts and he took pictures of Coldplay in 2005, so I'd think there's a big chance that he'll go to Herning too.
I don't know anything about him. :confused: It doesn't say much about him at the website. :huh:

svenky

Coldplayer
great great great

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BskGKkoqcTM&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Coldplay Billy Jean Politics[/ame]