5-Jul-2009: Roskilde Festival, Denmark - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Previews

*Perrine*

♪♫
Coldplayer
It definitely was a good idea, except for the fact that I was missing them in the front while they were at the C-stage in the back!:(
Yeahhh, that really sucked !

Martin Rosenauer has put up his pictures (and they're bloody stunning). :dance: Rosenauer.dk
Go check them out!
Stunning pictures !
Chris does so many weird poses :D

Nice video ! The sound is great :nice:

acaelia

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Video from when they moved on stage.

"There's more than twenty-seven people out there." :laugh3:

RoosAnne

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Danish Coldplayers,
Saturday there will be a review of this years Roskilde on Dr2 at 8 pm.
I suppose/hope there will be something from the Coldplay gig, as they headlined the festival:thinking:..

Clocks In My Place

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Ooh, yeah I heard that yesterday. :dance: I think there'll be some coverage of the Coldplay gig as they used LIT for the trailer. :nice:

RoosAnne

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Aww, I haven't seen the trailer. But that sounds great, can't wait:dance:.

Clocks In My Place

Coldplayer
I love how they "started out" showing Coldplay play Clocks! :dance: I couldn't help jumping in joy all excited. :wacky: The show's not finished yet, I hope they have more of Coldplay. :\

Clocks In My Place

Coldplayer
Yay, Chris was just there for a moment asking (in a very long sentence) if Roskilde was the loudest festival there is and then people cheered very loud and he looked happy and like he was turning up the volume with his fingers! So sweet! :wacky:
But then one of those bloody Gallagher brothers came on the screen talking about not beeing like Chris Martin and Bono.

OH OH, squeeee!!! Three Danish musicians just talked about looking forward to Coldplay and Coldplay finishing the festival magically nad blah blah blah (only good things about Coldplay :D). THEN Coldplay was on!!! You saw them playing LIT and Violet Hill!!! Full songs! They all looked gorgeous! Chris all energetic and incredibly handsome as always. :D :wacky: :dance: Will had a cute little smile at one moment in LIT. :dance:

Sorry, I'm just talking to myself, but I'm just having my own little watching party... :freak:

RoosAnne

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
No, you're not talking to yourself - I saw it too!
Holy .... I started crying BIG TIME - first now I really realise I was at that gig :cry:.

The thing with Chris asking if it is true that Roskilde is the loudest festival and then did that thing with his fingers was absolutely great. And then the 2 full songs!! :bomb: And as you said, Julie, they're all looking great and seem to enjoy it so much! Especially Will:wacky:.

Arg, Noel .. Please, just SHUT UP. "I'm not like Chris Martin or Bono" :dozey: blabla...

When they filmed the crowd I saw the guy who I went to Roskilde with, that was kind of weird:lol:.

Clocks In My Place

Coldplayer
When they filmed the crowd I saw the guy who I went to Roskilde with, that was kind of weird:lol:.
Wow, weird. :lol: You couldn't see yourself?

Edit: The first time in Gallagher came on in that show, I thought "Oh no..." :shame: :disappointed:

RoosAnne

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
No I couldn't see myself, I was burried under arms and clapping hands.:lol: But he's very tall, so..

Me too, haha. He also compared Oasis with U2 and The Rolling Stones in that very arrogant way :dozey:.

Pwnz0rdude

if you only say yes
Coldplayer
I know Denmarks Radio have recorded the concert (atleast the audio).. Maybe they'll release it we dont know :)

Clocks In My Place

Coldplayer
Great videos from documentary about Roskilde Festival

The pre-mentioned tv program shown on DR2 was shown again yesterday. Unfortunately I did not know it was expanded, so if there was more with Coldplay than there was the 1st time, I don't have it. :confused: I am a bit confused, because I don't remember Strawberry Swing as being in the documentary either. :thinking: I'll check it later.

BUT, I found some of the clips on youtube and they are in HIGH QUALITY, great stuff!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTp1YgQqo30"]YouTube- Coldplay - Strawberry swing (Roskilde Festival 2009) (High Quality video) (HD)[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfIUkndMUP8"]YouTube- Coldplay - In my place (Roskilde Festival 2009) (High Quality video) (HD)[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSwuu8gHb9k"]YouTube- Coldplay - Viva la vida (Roskilde Festival 2009) (High Quality video) (HD)[/ame]

He hasn't uploaded them all - LIT, Clocks and Violet Hill were also on TV + a little clip with Chris "encouraging" the audience. I've asked him if he can upload them too.

If not, I'll try myself. (I recorded the documenary the 1st time it was shown)

:)

SueDeNimes

CRAZY IS GOOD!
Coldplayer
I'm watching IMP at the moment :heart:

Thanks a lot for posting the links!
Fingers crossed the other videos will be uploaded as well!

Clocks In My Place

Coldplayer
I suspect the guy is ignoring me... I left a comment on his youtube page and sent him a message asking for the videos, but even though he has been active just 20 hours ago he hasn't replied and my comment has disappeared from his page.

SueDeNimes

CRAZY IS GOOD!
Coldplayer
He deleted your comment??
That's strange! :thinking:

Fingers crossed.
How difficult would it be for you to upload the clips?

Clocks In My Place

Coldplayer
Yes, that is strange. I can't have said anything asulting or something like that. He could just have answered that he didn't want to /couldn't ect. upload them. :\

I'm currently working on cutting the videos. :smiley:

Clocks In My Place

Coldplayer
No need to worry! :) I'm working on editing the rest to upload. I have some trouble with it, but I'm getting help. :)

Juanma

In my Place
Coldplayer
^ :dance: :dance: :dance:

thankkksss

if you have them like to download in HQ would be greeat

* so waiting for them