17 Us Against The World
18 Speed Of Sound
19 Clocks
20 Fix You
21 Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

-----------------

Extra North American dates added
16 December 2011 11:59 pm
Second nights in Philadelphia, DC, Boston, San Jose, Toronto, Montreal and East Rutherford

Good evening. Seven extra dates have now been added to Coldplay's North American tour - all of which are second nights at existing venues: San Jose on 28 April, Philadelphia on 6 July, Washington DC on 9 July, Toronto on 24 July, Montreal on 27 July, Boston on 30 July and East Rutherford on 4 August. See below for the full updated list of shows.

The AMEX pre-sale for all three shows begins at 10am (local time) today from here. The general sales for all the confirmed shows except LA and Chicago begin Saturday at 10am (local time) from 1-800-745-3000, Ticketmaster and Livenation.

APRIL
17 Edmonton, AB Rexall Place
18 Calgary, AB Scotiabank Saddledome
20 Vancouver, BC Rogers Arena
24 Portland, OR Rose Garden Arena
25 Seattle, WA KeyArena
27 San Jose, CA HP Pavilion At San Jose
28 San Jose, CA HP Pavilion At San Jose (extra date)

MAY
1 Los Angeles, CA Hollywood Bowl (On sale 9 Jan)
2 Los Angeles, CA Hollywood Bowl (On sale 9 Jan)

JUNE
22 Dallas, TX American Airlines Center
25 Houston, TX Toyota Center
28 Tampa, FL St. Pete Times Forum
29 Miami, FL American Airlines Arena

JULY
2 Atlanta, GA Philips Arena
5 Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center
6 Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center (extra date)
8 Washington, DC Verizon Center
9 Washington, DC Verizon Center (extra date)
23 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre
24 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre (extra date)
26 Montreal, QC Bell Centre
27 Montreal, QC Bell Centre (extra date)
29 Boston, MA TD Garden
30 Boston, MA TD Garden (extra date)

AUGUST
3 East Rutherford, NJ Izod Center
4 East Rutherford, NJ - Izod Center (extra date)
7 Chicago, IL United Center (On sale 19 Dec)
11 St. Paul, MN Xcel Energy Center

Anchorman

professa95

coldplay = life
Coldplayer
Dont know which Philly show I'm gonna go to, either way we should ressurect the sign gang.

FixYou22

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm going!!! First Coldplay show, I am literally counting down the days!! :D

Drew42LP5

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hopefully someone going lives near Springfield PA. Anyone?

Morgan119

Fan since 2001
Coldplayer
I'm going on July 6th, cuz the seats offered were better and cuz I figured it'll be easier to get off of work than the 5th, when everyone'll want off post-Independence Day. CAN'T WAITTTT!!!!!!!

8TH TIME SEEING COLDPLAY!!! <3

monkeeypantz

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm going both nights. The signs would be awesome. I saved the last two from the concerts.

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
Ahead of the July 5/6 shows in Philadelphia, @Radio1045 has a contest to win a Coldplay meet-n-greet (*and* an iPad) radio1045.com/iplaylist/artist/435023 A

-----------------

Win An iPad From Coldplay + Meet The Band

Coldplay is coming in for two nights to play The Wells Fargo Center on July 5th and 6th and you still have a shot at last minute tickets to the show! Starting Monday and all next week, just be the 104th to text "coldplay" to 91045 when you hear two Coldplay songs played back to back and the tickets are yours! Plus every winner is automatically qualified for the ridiculously huge grand prize upgrade: to meet Coldplay backstage where you will get a custom Apple iPad pre loaded with their entire library and sit FRONT ROW for the show! All courtesy of EMI. Visit www.coldplay.com.

Need Alerts? Follow us on Twitter @Radio1045 for alerts on when your next chance is coming up!

Increase your chances: Register online to win here!

Remember: start texting as soon as the second song starts!

The product names used in this contest are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Apple Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated companies is not endorsing, sponsoring, or otherwise affiliated with this promotion in any manner.

Standard text messaging rates, as established by an individual's wireless carrier, will apply. The station assumes no responsibility for any fees or charges incurred for and associated with any text message sent to or from the Station.

Contest ends Friday, June 29nd at 7pm

Fembot

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
this is a long shot and such a crazy request on such short notice (not to mention a really sketchy first post), but why not try?
i have been a coldplay fan for 6 years, and a huge robyn fan for 5. obviously when i found out that Robyn was opening for them i freaked. admittedly i love Robyn a bit more than Coldplay. so with that being said, i have a ticket for tonights show in section 9 row 25. not a bad seat, but i would really do anything to get closer for Robyn's set. would anyone who has seats in sections 1 or 3 be willing to temporarily trade seats during Robyn's set? i will give you my ID, watch, and debit card as collateral. i will NOT steal your seat for Coldplay's set! as soon as Robyn leaves the stage i will come running back for my belongings and give you your ticket back. anyone.. ?