7-Dec-08 - Liverpool, Echo Arena - Meetups, Review/Photos (originally 10-Dec)

fix_you_trouble

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm hoping to get tickets for this show and the 2nd Manchester one,I've never been to a show at the new arena yet but I'm going there to see Echo and the bunnymen in November.I think it holds about 9000 so it's not quite as big the m.e.n
no way near , the m.e.n hold 23,000 :p

hooper68

Coldplayer
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I've just got a ticket in block A row R off e-bay for the rather nice price of £38,so I'm very pleased.

alexkelly92

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Viva La Vida Tour Liverpool Echo Arena 10/12/08 tickets

Hello
Just a question to anyone who has spare tickets to this gig as I would like to go but tickets have already sold out and the cheapest tickets on eBay are about £80 each.:angry:
If anyone has any spare tickets for this gig which they would be willing to sell to a true fan for face value could you pleases contact me.:)
My email is [email protected]
Thanks if you can help:)

alexkelly92

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Does anyone have spare tickets for...

The gig at Liverpool Echo Arena on 10/12/08???
I missed out on getting tickets and now there are only tickets on ebay which are selling for like 70 - 100 quid each
Please help!!!!!!!!

nathey42

injured
Coldplayer
I was at the BBC Gig yesterday which was amazing :rolleyes: but Dec 10th seems to long to wait until I see the boys play again! :(

hooper68

Coldplayer
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm absolutely gutted,the ticket I bought from ebay has been cancelled due to the sellers paypal account being stopped,i think it's somewhat dubious as i got the ticket for less than face value.
So if anyone has a spare for Liverpool 10th or Manchester on the 12th please could they PM me I can only pay face value though
Thank you

glover3492

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hello, has anyone bought their ticket from the actual arena? Am I meant to of received mine yet or not? Thanks

glover3492

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
nope not contacted the arena, should i? have you got your tickets from them?

glover3492

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Got them off their website.. Just rang them up and they said they've not sent them out yet as they've been busy with the summer pops on atm... not too worry:)

Jenjie

Coldplaying Founder
Founder
Coldplayer
the date of this gig has changed to 7th December. Please see UK tour changes thread at top of Coldplay Live section

alexkelly92

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Could someone please help me out here
I want tickets for this gig and just found out some people will be sending tickets back up until the last day of november.
I missed out on some good tickets yesterday for this gig but it looks like more may become available.
Does anybody have an idea how many more will be becoming available for this gig? Will they be popping up everyday or is there a specific time when people who cannot go, will send their tickets back?

alexkelly92

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
People sending back tickets for the liverpool gig

Hi
I noticed that the gig in Liverpool scheduled for the 10th Dec has been put forward to the 7th Dec. I am desperate to get tickets for this gig. Good ones if possible :D
I seen in someones email that people who cannot attend are able to send their tickets back for a full refund and the tickets will go back on sale to the public.
They have until the 31 Nov to do this and i was wondering how many people will be sending their tickets back?
Yesterday i missed out on some brilliant tickets that had been put back on in block B row 15!!! My dad never got back in time with credit card and they timed out and got sold to someone else.
There are seats right at the back but after nearly getting great seats yesterday i don't want to settle for these ones just yet. (plus they only come in 3's- i need 2 sets of 2)
Do you think people who send tickets back will be doing so right up til the deadline or do you think they will all do so at a specific time.
Also i would like to say i am an absolute genuine fan who has been looking for tickets since the day they sold out (was on my hols when they went on sale :( ) and if anyone was now unable to attend this gig could they please consider selling me their tickets. I would buy as many as you were selling and if anyone can offer me any other help please contact me
My email address is : [email protected]

THANKS A MILLION TO ANYONE WHO CAN HELP A TRUE FAN :)

hooper68

Coldplayer
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
With the date being rearranged what's the chance of a few tickets becoming available?.
I'm still looking for a ticket for this show after being let down by somebody on ebay,the worst of it is it was in section A and only a few rows back!!!!!!!!!
So if anybody gets their paws on a spare please pm me
Thank you

alexkelly92

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Tickets may become available because somone who had tickets for the gig got an email after the date got put forward and the email said you have until the 31st november to send back your tickets if you cannot attend. Therefore there may be people sending there tickets back right up until that date so when echo arena get these tickets back they will put them back on sale for the public. There not going to just keep them are they