[7-July-2011] Coldplay @ BBK Live, Bilbao, Spain

tamunia

Gravity Release Me
Coldplayer
@matts05
good! though so far i have no idea where and when we should schedule the meeting, any suggestions?? :) it´s my first time there.
btw, on very first day of the festival we are planning to attend Stage 1 concerts: Neon Trees, Russian Red, Beady Eye aaaand Coldplay . what about u

matts05

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
ni idea, all i know is that i'm arriving there wednesday evening at around 11:30.

and yeah i was planning on staying at the main stage for all of thursday.

tamunia

Gravity Release Me
Coldplayer
pues, I will be there on Thursday in the morning and as soon as i leave my luggage at the hotel, i guess, I will head directly toward the festival venue with my cper friend. if u want, PM me your mobile phone number and i will send you a message from there, so that we could manage to meet. vale? otherwise if u notice a black flag with colourful letters on it: ¨our <3 s beat for Coldplay¨ (hah :D ) - that´s us .. :D

busybeeburns

mr coldplaying himself
Founder
Coldplayer
Follow Bilbao BBK Live's Coldplay concert live via on-line streaming

Follow Bilbao BBK Live's Coldplay concert live via on-line streaming

www.eitb.com will offer live coverage of full concerts from Coldplay and The Black Crowes, among others. They will also offer fragments from Suede and The Mars Volta.

The 6th edition of Bilbao BBK Live finally kicks off on Thursday, July 7th and continues until dawn on Saturday July 9th at Kobetamendi (Kobeta mountain) premises. Those unable to attend this year will be able to view some of the concerts via eitb.com's live streaming facility.

The schedule is as follows:

Thursday, July 7th

-5,45pm: Neon Trees. First 3 songs
-6,20pm: Ken Zazpi. Full concert
-7,15pm: Russian Red. Full concert
-11,40pm: Coldplay. Full concert

Friday, July 8th

-4,55pm: Zarama. Full concert
-5,35pm: Noisettes. First 2 songs
-6,20pm: The Mars Volta. First 20 minutes
-7,35pm: TV On The Radio: First 3-4 songs
-10,55pm: Suede. First 3 songs

Saturday, July 9th

-4,55pm: Enkore. Full concert
-7,10pm: Les Sabih Fav. Full concert
-8,15pm: M-Clan. Full concert
-0,05pm: The Black Crowes. Full concert

http://www.eitb.com/news/entertainment/detail/696666/follow-bilbao-bbk-lives-coldplay-concert-live-on-line-streaming/

genta

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
What a fantastic news!!! The other day i asked about this and seems that they payed attention to my question :p and now offer us the possibility to watch online the whole concert!

Euskerros, sois los mejores!!!! :) :p

Leire

shaking maracas with guy
Coldplayer
I'm going too!!! Can't wait to see them; it would be my first Coldplay Live :)
is my 2nd....and i had a reaaaally great time the 1st time. youre gonna love it! :D

aguaarena02

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I´m not watching it....:(
I can see the concert after it happens. If someone has the link to watch it, please, tell me.

Denise

Errr..what? yup PoC sucks
Coldplayer
Shouldn't be long now til doors open, I expected more people at this time of the day, we aren't too many :)

Enjoy the gig online everyone (and please someone record it), I sure hope I will do too and they're not exhausted from yesterday...

WS

Part of a system plan
Coldplayer
Pasadlo bien,no sabeis la envidia que me dais ¬¬"

At least we have the stream...