[9-July-2011] Coldplay @ T in the Park, Balado, Kinross-shire, Scotland

Black Rose

Freedom!
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It's a shame I'm working Saturday night :(

Maybe the bar will be quiet and I will be able to watch it on the big TV, but chances as it's the Reme's bar it will be busy because they are all drunks

Coldplero

Coldplayer or Coldplero?
Coldplayer
Does anyone mind sharing any livestream url so people around the world can watch Coldplay live at T?

42JTR

Watching my life on the skyline
Coldplayer
Search Youtube and musebootlegs. Only three songs can be downloaded ;)

But I'm axcited, very pleased I can receive BBc 3 in here.

More people who gonna watch Arctic Monkeys??
Wohoo I can also receive BBC3 and so Coldplay I'm totally excited for tomorrow!

(en btw Rvs waar woon je ongeveer in Geleen? want ik woon namelijk ook in Geleen:D)

Rvs_009

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Wohoo I can also receive BBC3 and so Coldplay I'm totally excited for tomorrow!

(en btw Rvs waar woon je ongeveer in Geleen? want ik woon namelijk ook in Geleen:D)
Last week I could receive BBC three, So now I was going to watch the arctic Monkeys, is teh channel deleted by my provider. Not cool.

(Ik woon dicht bij het centrum, lieve Vrouwestraat, misschien wel eens van gehoord. Waar woon jij?)

42JTR

Watching my life on the skyline
Coldplayer
Last week I could receive BBC three, So now I was going to watch the arctic Monkeys, is teh channel deleted by my provider. Not cool.

(Ik woon dicht bij het centrum, lieve Vrouwestraat, misschien wel eens van gehoord. Waar woon jij?)
I would really go totally insane if something like that would happen with my provider! Hopefully not:p

(Haha dan woon ik best wel dicht bij jou in de buurt ik woon namelijk bij station-Lutterade:D)

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
5pm EST means I'll be home!! YESSSSSS! Thanks for posting. :)

EDIT: Oops...wrong smiley,lol. Fixed.

Mimixxx

If we could float away...
Coldplayer
Chris, Als and I are in Scotland. It's cold and very wet!!! :(

conjasnat

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Tonights the night, all ready for a T party, cant wait for the boys to take the stage, full report will follow tomorrow.:D

busybeeburns

mr coldplaying himself
Founder
Coldplayer

Festival fans gear up for day two

Music fans are looking forward to big names such as Beyonce and Coldplay performing at the T in the Park festival.

Organisers expect up to 85,000 people a day to head to Balado, Kinross-shire, for the music extravaganza. The second day of the three-day event will see The Script, Slash, Manic Street Preachers and N Dubz also take to the Main Stage.

Saturday's line-up at the festival's other stages includes Swedish House Mafia, Primal Scream, The Strokes and The Saturdays.

Arctic Monkeys brought the first day's events to an end, with Plan B, Sir Tom Jones, The View and Big Country also performing. Hits such as Delilah and Mama Told Me Not To Come were popular with the crowds as 71-year-old Sir Tom sang on the main stage.

The sun shone as the predicted showers stayed away and many revellers took part in Fancy Dress Friday dressing in 80s-style costumes.

Stuart Johnston, 25, from Fife, said the atmosphere on-site was "amazing". He said: "Everyone in the campsite is here for the party. T in the Park this year has pretty much something for everyone. We're waiting for Beyonce and The Script, they are the big acts for us."

Claire Watson, 20, from Livingston, is enjoying her first year at the festival and is looking forward to seeing Coldplay.

She said: "Folk just want to dance and party, everybody is in the same mood and it's brilliant. We've been painting our faces and having the best banter. Today is going to be the best day with Coldplay and The Strokes both playing."

Sunday's big hitters include Blondie, Pulp and Tinie Tempah as well as Scottish talents Calvin Harris and KT Tunstall. American rockers Foo Fighters will close the festival as they headline the Main Stage.

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/festival-fans-gear-up-for-day-two-16020978.html#ixzz1Rb2bV1NG