9-Mar-2010: Estadio Tres de Marzo, Guadalajara, Mexico - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

mrman78

M A R C U S
Coldplayer
I was trying to be civil for the children on here. :dozey: actually said something more like OMG Kevin follow him and see how big his cock really is! :D Kevin: no! Or better yet take my camera and get me a pic!:D Kevin: not gonna happen! :bigcry:
:lol:

I'd have tried to do that for you Angie, I don't give a shit if he saw me!! :escaping::lol:

But not sure how exactly you could take a pic, that would be kind of awkward! ::inquisitive::sneaky:

So it's only the Guadalajara show pics that you lost? Everything else is ok? :thinking:

NumbersGirl

Walker Kitty
Coldplayer
I was trying to be civil for the children on here. :dozey: actually said something more like OMG Kevin follow him and see how big his cock really is! :D Kevin: no! Or better yet take my camera and get me a pic!:D Kevin: not gonna happen! :bigcry:
Jonny's jersey says 69 instead of 9. "Es muy grande." Usually your avi is a close-up of you-know-what with the saying "Jonny's personal fluffer". And you say you're trying to be civil for the children on here? Puh-lease. I almost believe that. :laugh3:

ricardo

n00b
Coldplayer
Hey guys, I see you had lots fun by the jumping, screaming and singing along in the videos.
Arantza you may now complain.
Daniel long time no see, te fue bien?

Arantza

Live in living color
Coldplayer
Good.
My complaints:
- The people next to me. Since they didn't know 90% of the songs the spent the whole time smoking! My clothes, my hair, even my butterflies stink :sick:

-The girl 2 rows back from where I was. Her screams, I think if I was next to her I would have been deaf.

That's it for now. If I remember something more I'll tell you Ricardo.
By the way, I didn't faint :p

ricardo

n00b
Coldplayer
Aw, poor you. I hate smokers, why do we have to breathe their shit?
Oh yes, during the acoustic stage, a girl behind me was screaming like an unhinged. SHe was like OMG Chrissy is so close!
But that's enough. NO more complaints.

Arantza

Live in living color
Coldplayer
Ok, ok... Actually I can't think anything more to complain about.
At the end the setlist was pretty good, I wasn't really looking forward to Lost! but I must admit I enjoyed it and the stage looked really cool.

ricardo

n00b
Coldplayer
Yeah, I don't like much songs like Lost! or Fix You but I enjoyed them. Do you want me to complain about the setlist? Fine I will.
Where the hell were A rush of blood to the Head and Amsterdam? :bigcry:

Arantza

Live in living color
Coldplayer
Amsterdam :heart:. I would also like if they played Trouble.

Thanks Ian for the bootleg! :D

the.hardest.part

Bass technician =]
Coldplayer
Did anyone notice Chris sang two lines of Warning Sign:bomb::bomb::drunk: in the middle of Lovers in Japan?

AHHHHH!

You can hear it in the bootleg around the 1:45 mark!!!

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Did anyone notice Chris sang two lines of Warning Sign:bomb::bomb::drunk: in the middle of Lovers in Japan?

AHHHHH!

You can hear it in the bootleg around the 1:45 mark!!!

I am officially freaking, there is hope!!!!

Arantza

Live in living color
Coldplayer
Somebody had a sign aking them to play it, Chris saw it and sang those lines.

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
omg im sooo happy! whoever you are thank you for your warning sign sign

Pris

Oh, to be that bass.....
Coldplayer
I'm sorry Christa! :bigcry: I just checked my vids from Guadalajara and my LiJ vid starts right after he sang the Warning Sign lines :bigcry:

I didn't take a single pic at this gig, I just did videos. I'll upload them as soon as YT stops being so annoying and I have TONS of vids from Mexico city, Guadalajara and Monterrey, so it's gonna take a while for it all to be uploaded and posted here. I do have to say, that this was by far the best of the 4 gigs :D The vibe was great, people were doing the wave before the band even showed up, everyone was incredibly loud and singing to the top of their lungs, and the bra-throwing to the c-stage was just hilarious :lol: I've got a vid of the c-stage set when you can see them flying in, hiting Will's arm and his face of utter shock :lol: I'll post them as soon as posible! :D