Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Woohoo, I just booked my ticket to see the Coldplay movie and I'm so happy ! It cost 13,90 EUR in this theater in a nearby city.

Can you guess which of those seats is mine ? (Hint: forever alone :cool:)

Cinemaxx2.JPG

coldplaybrasil

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have no words. Why Sao Paulo (or Brazil in general) has no cinemas listed?! :(
Look how sweet! They changed the phrase for Brazil cities! :) before it was "soon", and now there is this message: "Dear fans in Brazil, cinemas will be announced shortly. Please check back soon"

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Just got the email from the Coldplay Messenger that tickets are now on sale!

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Just got my first ever reply from the official Coldplay account on Twitter !! :D

harveytown.JPG

jc90

A Herp Full Of Derp
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I can finally see the theatres list, but its a tad further than i wanna go. I'll just hold out for the dvd/cd.

Chandlerhall16

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I see a theater in my city, but when I click to go to buy the tickets, it says no showings available. I am sure it is just the theater not having them available yet.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I see a theater in my city, but when I click to go to buy the tickets, it says no showings available. I am sure it is just the theater not having them available yet.
Y'all, make sure you check your local cinema websites also individually. I saw this happened with CineStar cinemas (a chain) in Germany, the link from the Coldplay tickets website leads you to a general CineStar site that tells you the sale hasn't started yet, but when you google the individual cinemas of that chain you can already book them !

M Marks The Spot

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Y'all, make sure you check your local cinema websites also individually. I saw this happened with CineStar cinemas (a chain) in Germany, the link from the Coldplay tickets website leads you to a general CineStar site that tells you the sale hasn't started yet, but when you google the individual cinemas of that chain you can already book them !
I agree with this. Something similar happened to me so this is really a good advice!

EC-JTR

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Finally I got to buy two tickets in a cinema near my town in Spain. See you on November 14th. :)

Green Cap Man

COLDPLAY - PORTUGAL
Coldplayer

Already got mine! Surprised that I couldn't select my seat. I guess it's first come, first served. Also a bit surprised with the price since it was rumoured to be 15€ and in Portugal is 9.70€ (a good surprise of course! :D).

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart
Coldplayer

Already got mine! Surprised that I couldn't select my seat. I guess it's first come, first served. Also a bit surprised with the price since it was rumoured to be 15€ and in Portugal is 9.70€ (a good surprise of course! :D).
I like the Rick/....Butthead? Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Magic_2000

Gravity
Coldplayer
Wow 15€ really? :scream: And I though paying 9,75€ was a lot considering that on Cinema Nos(the cinema chain I usually go) sells a normal ticket with reserved seats for 7€ and you can get buy one get one ticket free with their card while IMAX tickets go for 10€. But I guess this is special occasion, and any reason to go to the cinema is a plus for me :D

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I paid roughly 14 EUR, and others in GBP and USD apparently more, so <10 EUR is definitely good !

JM-42

Life is for Living
Coldplayer
Was a little hesitant at first but just bought my ticket. I'm used to go to concerts and shows in general alone so it should be fine. Just hope I don't break down or anything during the emotional parts lmao. So hyped for this!

Green Cap Man

COLDPLAY - PORTUGAL
Coldplayer
Was a little hesitant at first but just bought my ticket. I'm used to go to concerts and shows in general alone so it should be fine. Just hope I don't break down or anything during the emotional parts lmao. So hyped for this!
I'm going with a friend who is not a Coldplay fan. He doesn't even like them. Just going with me so that I don't go alone lol. So, I cannot break down at all or I'll be mocked by my friends my entire life [emoji23]

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart
Coldplayer
I'm going with a friend who is not a Coldplay fan. He doesn't even like them. Just going with me so that I don't go alone lol. So, I cannot break down at all or I'll be mocked by my friends my entire life [emoji23]
Maybe seeing their story will make him like them!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk