Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Just a theory: Did aspects of The Race turn into X Marks the Spot? ("So I race for it")

onlylove

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Aaaah watched on Amazon Prime and feel so full of love right now. Beautiful. Wish I could have full versions of those unreleased tracks. C'mon Will and Guy why u gotta be so picky (jk that was the theme I picked up and assumption I am making lol).

onlylove

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I just finished it and I don't know what to feel. I can't tell if it was great or horrible or anything in between. Watching it was probably the most intense two hours of my life. It's very rare that you get to see the very origins of something huge and trace it to present day in twenty years but it's all sped up into less than two hours. I feel dizzy like I truly did travel in time and it's just left me dead in the middle of the week just starting to figure out adult life and college. Basically at the same place they were at the beginning. I don't have the slightest idea of what I'll be doing in twenty years and I'm sure it will be nothing close to that impressive but this just was a reminder that someday with all this technology I will see old videos of myself from 2018 and it will be something I might get some of the same feelings from. Can you tell my favorite movie is Boyhood yet?
So I was in university roughly the same time as these guys and have been a fan since Parachutes came out and it was hugely nostalgic for me. Not only bc of my love for the band but here I am about to be 40 looking back at my own life. And I feel blessed. I am not a famous superstar but I am a superstar in my job, for my kids, in my husband's eyes. So my thoughts to you and anyone else is...follow what you think is right, love others, love yourself...and you will be just fine.

Green Cap Man

COLDPLAY - PORTUGAL
Coldplayer
Currently watching the film in Portugal by prime video (with vpn, fake credit card, etc...). I'm recording the screen. Might be able to share. Please don't arrest me.

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
Currently watching the film in Portugal by prime video (with vpn, fake credit card, etc...). I'm recording the screen. Might be able to share. Please don't arrest me.
That sounds so mega shady and like such a fan thing to do.

HAVE THE UTMOST OF FUN! :D

The Jordanator

Swim a river out to the sea
Coldplayer
I just want to say that now is such a great time to be a Coldplay fan! I haven’t felt this way since Kaleidoscope EP release.

The Race snippet I first thought could have been an excellent song for the Viva la Vida album but then I saw it was an unreleased product of the AHFOD era, which I think makes more sense. The U2ish rhythm vibes positivity a lot like the strum of the A Head Full Of Dreams track. And the intro OMG sounds like Stargate had input for this it sounds so heavenly!!! I really would love to see this released!

Vitamins definitely belongs on Parachutes but I can see why they wouldn’t have released this one - it does sound a bit too same-same compared to the other tracks on the album

Last edited:

enriquelovg

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
*edited by moderator* no download links here please!

Last edited by a moderator:

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart
Coldplayer
I just want to say that now is such a great time to be a Coldplay fan! I haven’t felt this way since Kaleidoscope EP release.

The Race snippet I first thought could have been an excellent song for the Viva la Vida album but then I saw it was an unreleased product of the AHFOD era, which I think makes more sense. The U2ish rhythm vibes positivity a lot like the strum of the A Head Full Of Dreams track. And the intro OMG sounds like Stargate had input for this it sounds so heavenly!!! I really would love to see this released!

Vitamins definitely belongs on Parachutes but I can see why they wouldn’t have released this one - it does sound a bit too same-same compared to the other tracks on the album
I thought the same thing but apparently it is left over from Ghost Stories.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

yoyo2000

I'm hyp
Coldplayer
What a wonderful film! It was stunning how these four people stayed together all these years and have been through all this stuff together! Their friendship is what drives them in their journey and this is what makes their music so unique, complex and diverse. Also, after a long time without any Coldplay music in my ears the film reminded me the musical genius Chris is. I realised the difficulty of being relevant in the music scene for twenty years, only Coldplay and a few other artists achieved that, to write many songs in a long period of time both popular and of high-quality. I'm amazed...

JM-42

Life is for Living
Coldplayer
Well seems I'm late for the whole reaction/review thing (crazy week at work) but this film exceeded all my expectations. I didn't expect them to use so many b-sides and leser known songs but this really had a good balance for diehard fans and casuals. 10/10 would watch forever.

Carolina*

Up&Up
Coldplayer
So I was in university roughly the same time as these guys and have been a fan since Parachutes came out and it was hugely nostalgic for me. Not only bc of my love for the band but here I am about to be 40 looking back at my own life. And I feel blessed. I am not a famous superstar but I am a superstar in my job, for my kids, in my husband's eyes. So my thoughts to you and anyone else is...follow what you think is right, love others, love yourself...and you will be just fine.
Thank you!

M Marks The Spot

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
I've just recalled something funny that happened in the cinema before the film started being screened. The moment I walked in the audiotorium with my friends, the cinema staff had been playing Clocks! (I was stunned.) When we found our seats and sat down, I revealed to my companions that I actually had Clocks set as a ringtone on my mobile phone. One of them told me that even if my mobile had been ringing, I wouldn't have heard it as it would blend with the background. :joy:

The Jordanator

Swim a river out to the sea
Coldplayer
I've just recalled something funny that happened in the cinema before the film started being screened. The moment I walked in the audiotorium with my friends, the cinema staff had been playing Clocks! (I was stunned.) When we found our seats and sat down, I revealed to my companions that I actually had Clocks set as a ringtone on my mobile phone. One of them told me that even if my mobile had been ringing, I wouldn't have heard it as it would blend with the background. :joy:
Cool story bro