A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

Elly

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I just read that a new album has been released with four new songs by a band called 'Los Unidades'. Chris is singing, but Jonny, Will and Guy are not in it. Has Coldplay broken up????

Carolina*

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I feel like they won't never do any tours again for the rest of their lives but they might not do these huge world tours every few years anymore

Zero Theory

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I just read that a new album has been released with four new songs by a band called 'Los Unidades'. Chris is singing, but Jonny, Will and Guy are not in it. Has Coldplay broken up????
Unfortunately yes, Coldplay have broken up :/

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
omg don't make such jokes, you could break some poor fan's heart

oldiefan

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
They said so many times in the film and in other interviews that this album was the end of a circle and that the last tour was what they had always wanted to achieve. It seems they have no more ambition for new tours. Besides, I think the time of big Musical stadium tours is gradually coming to an end. But I might be wrong.
I think Chris will, certainly, always perform.. somewhere.... he can't help it ! He's born to perform. Look at the way he keeps popping up in shows and events in US. And I do think he'd have no trouble getting the others along with him..... after they've had good long rests with their families, to take new music out to the fandom.

The huge arena shows might have ended (???) but how fabulous if we could watch them in smaller venues again.

maeli

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Phil Harvey hinted a new chapter... also dave holms hinted a Coldplay Album 2019... so for me a new Album is coming soon... why so pessimistic?

Nie

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Mat Whitecross has revealed alternative artwork for #AHFODFilm.

I like the one they have chosen in the end, but the one with Guy - Chris - Jonny - Will... just wow. [emoji7]

(Btw, I meant the last one [emoji16])

Last edited:

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
The colourful overlay and the silhouette one are just supreme, much better than the actual poster ! Pity they didn't pick those

Nie

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I'm glad they kept their promise to put it online.

It has some nice extras :
The Green eyes recording

GPASUYF in Paris
Sidenote: I was there all 3 shows but I'm pretty sure it wasn't filmed on July 10th as is mentioned. I already saw that in cinema but I thought I misread it. [emoji16]

And of course the band talking about the future. [emoji23]

And I love Mat's enthousiasm when he is talking.

M Marks The Spot

M stands for Michael
Coldplayer
I've come up with a suggestion. Would anybody of you be willing to download the extra content and attach it to the AHFOD film so we might have a full version of the movie?

Zero Theory

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I think we will get it someday... I'm sure. I wanted it just as bad as you.
Debs Wild recently suggested in her Reddit Q&A that it will never be released.

I like the melody and pretty much everything except the cheesy lyrics, I wonder if the band feel the same way. Maybe they just don't feel it's good enough to release.