A Hopeful Transmission

kover

Playcolder
Coldplayer
You think THAT'S weird,
About an hour ago I was watching that interview video thing about the Paris intimate show and I had my headphones in for the audio. The volume was turned up all the way. Anyway, when Jonny started talking my computer froze completely and the audio turned all buzzy and slowed down, but I think I heard "I can see you" over and over in an extremely deep alien Jonny voice. Then I frantically tried to press Ctrl+Alt+Del but to no avail. Then Alien Johhny started to say other stuff really slowly and I decided it was time to just hold in the power button for ten seconds and restart the thing. I've had to restart it twice since then.

Carefulwhereyoustand

Bigger Stronger
Coldplayer
It sounds like a very Radiohead-ish title. If it's like Radiohead (OK Computer and back) this song could prove extremely promising.

Cheese Nip 2

Milkmen = Interesting
Coldplayer
You think THAT'S weird,
About an hour ago I was watching that interview video thing about the Paris intimate show and I had my headphones in for the audio. The volume was turned up all the way. Anyway, when Jonny started talking my computer froze completely and the audio turned all buzzy and slowed down, but I think I heard "I can see you" over and over in an extremely deep alien Jonny voice. Then I frantically tried to press Ctrl+Alt+Del but to no avail. Then Alien Johhny started to say other stuff really slowly and I decided it was time to just hold in the power button for ten seconds and restart the thing. I've had to restart it twice since then.
If that's true it would be the most awesome thing ever!

Bonus_mosher

THE BUCKLANNND
Coldplayer
just had a thought,
when iTunes and similar sites put up 30 second previews,
with this being 30 seconds, we should be able to hear the whole thing :p

Connor!42!

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
just had a thought,
when iTunes and similar sites put up 30 second previews,
with this being 30 seconds, we should be able to hear the whole thing :p
i'm pretty sure that they've now taken it to 1 minute and 30 seconds.....even better :D

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
Why do I find AHT's melody so alike to another song that I have already heard before? It's the same than Mylo Xyloto?

bedtime83

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I actually love this!! Its much better than MX, and sounds a little Sigur-Rosy to me :D

Teco

Open up your ayes
Coldplayer
It is great, a happy MX to open the final sequence of the album.

it moved me!

Taliaa

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Absolutely beautiful...these interludes are amazing. Never disappoint.

Famous Old Painter

KICKS LIKE A SLEEP TWICH
Coldplayer
Anyone else notice it's basically a reprise of Mylo Xyloto? Took me a few listens to realize that :embarrassed: