A Hopeful Transmission

w1ll1am7

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I like this in regards to it leading to the end of the record! it's fun, and DLIBYH is a fantastic song

givelovesolong

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This gave me goosebumps. I love the use of the MX melody; it reminds me of something that could be used as a film score. So beautiful, and definitely a perfect interlude to DLIBYH.

Mimixxx

If we could float away...
Coldplayer
It sounds like The Sims version of MX :p

But I like it.

Mackplay

Coldslay
Coldplayer
Perfect intro to DLIBYH,
I cant imagine listening to DLIBYH without AHT

42JTR

Watching my life on the skyline
Coldplayer
I get so happy all the time that one comes up after listening to Up In Flames.

Hartroc

Dancing Politik
Coldplayer
I actually really, really dislike this song.

It's just so jarring after Up in Flames, and the salsa beat is just weird in the context of the album. I don't think it's a good transition into DLIBYH at all.

Strawberry Swinger

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
I actually really, really dislike this song.

It's just so jarring after Up in Flames, and the salsa beat is just weird in the context of the album. I don't think it's a good transition into DLIBYH at all.

same here, I don't see why people seem to enjoy the "transition"... oh well... it's the corniest thing on the album to me, and totally ruins it as a whole...

akindofmagic

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Actually a nice song that got ruined by walls of sound and in particular by reverb. The essence is some soundmash (as we call it in german, don't know if it exists in english).

Due to the fact that the melody is quite nice, i give it 6

mrman78

M A R C U S
Coldplayer
I love it! This and DLIBYH are quickly becoming my favourite tracks on the album behind CB! :awesome:

Our Escape

The One Who Knocks
Coldplayer
I wonder if A Hopeful Transmission is what they call all 3 songs combined (AHT/DLIBYH/UWTB). Each has a really hopeful message in it.

l0wxo2

I Saw Sparks
Coldplayer
I absolutely love a Hopeful Transmission and it is a nice transition into DLIBYH.