A L I E N S

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
"Watching your life on the skyline" reminds me of the tour date teasers.

ColdplayingfromKansas

Official Viva Fangirl
Coldplayer
Tell your leader
Sir or ma'am

Sent from my SM-G920F using Coldplaying mobile app

Yeah. There's been a couple times when I was watching some British show or another and they address the Queen as "ma'am" but it sounded like "mom" and I was like, "You guys call your Queen mom?" :p Just a different pronunciation that's developed (probably on the American English side). Similar to "al-oo-min-um" versus "al-oo-min-ee-um"

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The head security guard at my hospital is british. When he addresses our CEO, he refers to her as ma'am and it does sound like mom.

jjmor95

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
This song really took me by surprise, it's amazing. Such a powerful message as well.

AmyEverdeen

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I don't mean to be that one annoying person but I absolutely can not listen to the remix. My ears are hurting.
Really not my cup of tea *just my opinion*

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
I don't mean to be that one annoying person but I absolutely can not listen to the remix. My ears are hurting.
Really not my cup of tea *just my opinion*
honestly, i like it but i don't anticipate a lot of the people who have praised the original song here will like it :p

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I really liked it!

yoyo2000

Comme deux gouttes d’eau
Coldplayer
I like it very much. It is an unusual remix and that makes it special. I admire the work Markus 've done to darken even more the sound of the song.

ColdplayingfromKansas

Official Viva Fangirl
Coldplayer
Not usually a big fan of remixes but this one is pretty good! It helps that Chris really nailed the vocals on this song so it still has some charm even with the original instrumentation changed (and I LOVED the original instrumentation)

JM-42

Life is for Living
Coldplayer
It's pretty decent. This has been the era of awful remixes but this one stands out along with the Up&Up one, which I have to admit is a guilty pleasure of mine.

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
It's pretty decent. This has been the era of awful remixes but this one stands out along with the Up&Up one, which I have to admit is a guilty pleasure of mine.
the Freedo remix of Up&Up? i love that one, too :heart_eyes:

guy42

Warm Player
Coldplayer
I enjoy listening to remixes — they give me a different perspective of the same song — and this one is no exception. I had a bit of trouble getting a feel for the rhythm in the original, it was hard to locate the starting and ending points of some of the melodies. But with its strong beat, this remix helps keep track of the rhythm.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I have to say I don't like the Markus Dravs A L I E N S Remix (and I'm a big fan of the original song and instrumentation/arrangement), but then I don't like any remix of any Coldplay song to be honest.
The only good thing about this remix is that at least it stayed true to the dark, melancholic sound of the original song.

peixoto.vitor

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I dont know if you've already talked about this but the song on Spotify is different from the song in YouTube...
YouTube - "history has some to know"
Spotify - "history someone to know" (?)