A Sky Full Of Stars EP announced

Linus

Forever in Coldplay history
Coldplayer
"Good evening. We're pleased to announce the Sunday, 29 June release of the A Sky Full Of Stars EP. The EP will feature three exclusive new songs, alongside the previously-unavailable radio edit of A Sky Full Of Stars (taken from the band's hit new album Ghost Stories). The track listing is as follows:

1. A Sky Full Of Stars (radio edit)
2. All Your Friends
3. Ghost Story
4. O (Reprise)

The EP will be available from download stores worldwide, with the exception of the US, where the three exclusive tracks feature on a Deluxe version of Ghost Stories, available on CD or download from Target stores and at Target.com/coldplay. The EP will be priced at £1.99 in the UK.

Anchorman"

http://www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=1631

RiotFever

Esteban David Espinoza
Coldplayer
I was expecting an acoustic version like they played it in the videoshoot, the original version from that old Instagram video, some more new songs and stuff, but this is still good.

Jaes

LP6
Coldplayer
I was expecting an acoustic version like they played it in the videoshoot, the original version from that old Instagram video, some more new songs and stuff, but this is still good.
Yeah, an acoustic version would be good.

What Instagram video?

Prospector

Rafael
Coldplayer
Disapointed, really, I was expecting those tracks to be released along something like a Prospekt's March EP, a propper big release with more new songs