Adventure Of A Lifetime

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
If you go to his YT channel, it says he's 18 years old. Kind of hard to believe :shocked2:
whaaaa!

ok, i just looked at it, and i feel like since he apparently created the account in 2009 that is probably not updated :p if he was in his mid-twenties now that would make more sense i think

Gideon_Mx

Everyone sees the colour in each other's eyes
Coldplayer
I'm going off topic now, sorry :cheesy:
But it looks like the thread ''Have you ever...?'' is gone, am I right?

guy42

Warm Player
Coldplayer
whaaaa!

ok, i just looked at it, and i feel like since he apparently created the account in 2009 that is probably not updated :p if he was in his mid-twenties now that would make more sense i think
That makes way more sense haha. Cause no one except Asians are this good at 18 (I'm half joking, of course lol)
I'm going off topic now, sorry :cheesy:
But it looks like the thread ''Have you ever...?'' is gone, am I right?
Still here :)
http://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/have-you-ever.68647/page-332

D

diogo_sg

Funny how the URL of the video contains this string of letters: FUck
Could this have subliminally influenced your choice of wording? :D
Haha! I noticed that too. Perhaps it did! [emoji12]

42JTR

Watching my life on the skyline
Coldplayer
Okey dead thread but.... I've been thinking alot about Jonny's riff these days and that's when I came to the conclusion that this riff is absolutely legendary.
I mean, this riff will probably be remembered for decades if not more, it's so unique, beautifully constructed and yet typically Jonny style. I think this riff/song will go into the history books of rock and roll and best riffs of the 21st century :p , whether people like it or not.