Adventure Of A Lifetime

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
I always hear "tree fa la la tree fa la la get´ya get´ya" *lol*

Strawberry Swinger

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
Am I the only who is annoyed by the Hindu loop?

And regarding this, am I the only one who absolutely thinks the live BBC 1 version is 10 times better for this reason? I wish it sounded like that on the album.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Do you mean the background vocals ? They are annoying as hell, but in all fairness to India they are not Hindi but rather vocal samples by Chris that have been botchered by Stargate.

Strawberry Swinger

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
Do you mean the background vocals ? They are annoying as hell, but in all fairness to India they are not Hindi but rather vocal samples by Chris that have been botchered by Stargate.
They sound Hinduish, no offence of course. I really don't like the loop usage on this album, they are annoying. I am looking at you, Army of One, you annoying sh.t.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I really don't like the loop usage on this album, they are annoying. I am looking at you, Army of One, you annoying sh.t.
I hate it too, but the "Do it - do it -do do dooo - do it do it" on Army of One is the most annoying of them all.

MosesTheMarshmallow

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer

And regarding this, am I the only one who absolutely thinks the live BBC 1 version is 10 times better for this reason? I wish it sounded like that on the album.
I don't find it annoying, but I do think the BBC1 version is great...especially since Chris is playing the piano which adds back a nice texture (there's some quite piano on the album version).

gai

the live lounge version would have been great except for the weak vocals. but production wise, AOAL is one that has a better fitting production in the album.

ColdMartin

Up&Up
Coldplayer
i love everything about this song .. i can see why they choosing it as it the lead Single

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I can totally hear it now....I cant believe no one figured it out even after Chris said the song started out being called Legends haha!

guy42

Warm Player
Coldplayer
I can totally hear it now....I cant believe no one figured it out even after Chris said the song started out being called Legends haha!
To me it still sounds like "chi fa da" or "too far gone" or something like that lol.