All Artists Lyric Game!

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Think I’m in, yes I’m in, love with the way that she’s talking - Riot of Colours : She is Rain

Jo1a

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Standing in line to see the show tonight and there's a light on heavy glow, by the way i tried to say Id be there.. By the way - RHCP

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Coldplaying mobile app

cp3176

Kaleidoscopes
Coldplayer
Cause in a sky full of stars I think I saw you..

@cp3176 i like her too, my favorite is Man Down :)

Well I was dead wrong. I have no idea what that song is or sounds like. Looks like your an actual Rihanna fan, I just know a lot of the hits and only know the less known songs from Anti. :lol:

Also you know what I just realized but for some reason never did before.. RHCP... look closely.. RH and CP... Radiohead and Coldplay! Never in a million years would've I thought that a bands abbreviation would include two other related bands abbreviations only!

He made you to glow in the dark (Glow in the Dark - Jason Gray)

Last edited:

Jo1a

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Well I was dead wrong. I have no idea what that song is or sounds like. Looks like your an actual Rihanna fan, I just know a lot of the hits and only know the less known songs from Anti.[emoji38]
Also you know what I just realized but for some reason never did before.. RHCP... look closely.. RH and CP... Radiohead and Coldplay! Never in a million years would've I thought that a bands abbreviation would include two other related bands abbreviations only!
Hahaha yes ive also never noticed that before :D
Im actually a music library.. a proud one too :)

cp3176

Kaleidoscopes
Coldplayer
Went to do the next lyric :D (off of my previous one)

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I'll see you on the (dark) side of the moon - Pink Floyd

cp3176

Kaleidoscopes
Coldplayer
Such a nice song from an under appreciated artist on here... He has quite a few really nice ones.

People talking without speaking

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Such a nice song from an under appreciated artist on here... He has quite a few really nice ones.
I have to admit I like one song by him...Marry You. It has such a wonderful melody and I love that bell sound !

People help the people - Birdy

Athena Pedroza

Honey, you are a rock
Coldplayer
Praise that song ^

People killing people dying. Children hurtin and hear them crying - Black Eyed Peas

cp3176

Kaleidoscopes
Coldplayer
I have to admit I like one song by him...Marry You. It has such a wonderful melody and I love that bell sound !

People help the people - Birdy
That's why I like some of his music, it's like Coldplay in the sense that the melodies are so gorgeous, and overall instrumentally so good, just in a poppier way. Which I don't mind because it feels like a good form of pop to me. At least this was back when pop music was actually good like a few years ago... Not sure about him now...
I don't know that song but if you like it I must too so I will check it out for sure sometime! :)

Can you hear that sound? (Coldplay. Guess what song is it :D)

LeftrightleftArchi

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
You and I will not be shaken by the winter sound - Of Monsters and Men

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cp3176

Kaleidoscopes
Coldplayer
These winter nights are killing me - Seaside (search him up on YouTube, fantastic artist that is virtually unknown)

Jo1a

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
That's why I like some of his music, it's like Coldplay in the sense that the melodies are so gorgeous, and overall instrumentally so good, just in a poppier way. Which I don't mind because it feels like a good form of pop to me. At least this was back when pop music was actually good like a few years ago... Not sure about him now...
I don't know that song but if you like it I must too so I will check it out for sure sometime! :)

Gravity? :)

cp3176

Kaleidoscopes
Coldplayer
Ooh fair enough that song does actually have those lyrics in it... But believe it or not there's actually another Coldplay song I was thinking of :D

Speak softly, love and hold me warm against your heart (Speak Softly Love - Andy Williams)

Jo1a

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
What song were you thinking about? Now Im eager to know! :)

It's just warm love, and it's everpresent everywhere.. Van Morrison

Athena Pedroza

Honey, you are a rock
Coldplayer

I also thought it was Gravity :laugh3:

Love is a funny thing, whenever i give it, it comes back to me - Jason Mraz