Alt-J Δ

theprospekt

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I also really really like the first album. It was love at first sight. I remember going through the iTunes previews and just going cool, cool, cool, awesome!

Really looking forward to the new album.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A_Cartoon_Heart

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yeah, An Awesome Wave is, well, awesome! I'm also curious about the whole Nara thing they got going on in This Is All Yours. And Bloodflood was amazing so Part 2 will be even better :D

RayaBadran

Another music addicted
Coldplayer
Going to see them in Montreal, totally fond of Alt-J... Excited to hear Bloodflood part 2 also since Bloodflood is one of my favorite tracks on An Awesome Wave... Will they still play their old ones anyway?

A_Cartoon_Heart

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Congrats on going to see them in Montreal :D I wish I could see them when they come to Philly. I don't see why they wouldn't play some of their old stuff, especially because Bloodflood Part 2 is a continuation of Bloodflood from the first album (well, most likely).

RayaBadran

Another music addicted
Coldplayer
Congrats on going to see them in Montreal :D I wish I could see them when they come to Philly. I don't see why they wouldn't play some of their old stuff, especially because Bloodflood Part 2 is a continuation of Bloodflood from the first album (well, most likely).
Awh how come aren't you going? I think the day after Montreal they stop in Philadelphia right? Or maybe just personal issues I guess :/?

Yeah you're right about the old songs playing at shows: I thought that the track listing for the album was the show set list that's why I got a little mixed up.

James.

(Nice Title)
Coldplayer
Can't wait for the new album. I'm going to see them in Wolverhampton on the day the album comes out so hopefully the album will have either leaked or been streamed by then so I'll know the songs :laugh3:

A_Cartoon_Heart

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Not personal issues or anything, my mom just doesn't take me to concerts unless she likes the band's music too. :confused: Yup, November 12th is Montreal and they play Philly 2 days later. I'm so excited for Hunger Of The Pine tomorrow! :D

It'll definitely leak or we'll get to stream the songs before the official release date :)

Jack Bauer

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Miley Cyrus is on it. :stunned: But it's really good. they use her sample in a trip-hoppy sorta way.

A_Cartoon_Heart

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hunger Of The Pine was aired on BBC Radio 1 about an hour ago, but you can listen to it here. I like it, but it'll definitely take some time to grow on me. I really wish someone could edit Miley's voice out :inquisitive:

shred

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
I love it! I actually didn't mind Cyrus' sample.

It sounds quite different from their previous sound so it's interesting to see how their album will sound like on the whole. Looking forward to it. :p

shred

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
the more i hear it, the more i find cryus' sample quite jarring. doesn't really fit with the song.

ohmylorde

lost and incomplete
Coldplayer
hunger of the pine is great but i just found this band out and i love breezeblocks

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Jonny and the cake

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
rockier than anything that they've ever tried, like it

but i think their new album will be less sophisticated and more rough than the first one

theprospekt

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hunger of the Pine is amazing, brilliant. The album art sums it up perfectly: very open, big, spacious sound with broad strokes. (Same can be applied to the album art of Awesome Wave).

But no no no Left Hand Free is just terrible, very disappointing compared to Awesome Wave and Hunger of the Pine.