Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Alternative Tracklist.

HurtsLikeHeaven42

Leave A Light on
Coldplayer
1. Always In My Head
2. Magic
3. Ink
4. All Your Friends
5. O Part 2 (but titled "Never Let Go" and have a transition into Midnight)
6. Midnight
7. Atlas
8. True Love
9. Another's Arms
10. Oceans
11. A Sky Full Of Stars
12. Fly On (with O as a hidden track at the the end)

Ghost Story is then released as a Single or B-Side as just with every Coldplay era, there is that one amazing song that doesn't make the album (and I personally think it doesn't fit with the rest of the songs even though I love it)

K

kmm1482

O (reprise) (acts as a kind of Life in Technicolor opener)

Always In My Head

Magic

Ink

True Love

Midnight

Another's Arms

Oceans

Ghost Story

All Your Friends

O

(Yeah, I totally got rid of Sky Full of Stars)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tubatrombonekid

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I just watched the Making of Ghost Stories Interview and they showed a rough draft track listing of Ghost Stories and it contain two unreleased tracks as well. Here is my alternate track listing based off that track listing.
1. O (Reprise)
2. The Race (Unreleased)
3. Another’s Arms
4. Atlas
5. True Love
6. Ghost Story
7. Oceans
8. Tomorrow (World Without You) (Unreleased)
9. Fly On

This rough draft version included Atlas, Ghost Story and O (Reprise).
Always In My Head, Magic, Ink, Midnight, A Sky Full Of Stars were not included on that track listing at the time.

Revolverwin

Strawberry Swing
Coldplayer
I've tried to put Parachutes and Ghost Stories together and I came up with this tracklist:

1.Always in My Head
2.Don’t Panic
3.Shiver
4.Magic
5.Sparks
6.Ink
7.Yellow
8.True love
9.Midnight
10.Spies
11.Trouble
12.Another’s Arms
13.High Speed
14.Parachutes
15.Oceans
16.A Sky Full of Stars
17.We Never Change
18.Everything’s Not Lost
19.O

johnnymax865

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
maybe we're going a bit off topic with mixing albums, anyway I made a playlist by mixing the darkest tracks of Viva La Vida (Cemeteries of London, Violet Hill, Chinese Sleep Chant...) with some Ghost Stories tracks and Atlas and it become something incredible to listen ;)

Revolverwin

Strawberry Swing
Coldplayer
Sorry if I mixed up Parachutes with Ghost Stories. I just did it because I remember mixing up OK Computer with In Rainbows. Anyway, I won't change the Standard track list for Ghost Stories though I still feel they should have put a little instrumentals after ASFOS because it feels a little bit awkward when O comes in right after.

Revolverwin

Strawberry Swing
Coldplayer
Sorry if I mixed up Parachutes with Ghost Stories. I just did it because I remember mixing up OK Computer with In Rainbows. Anyway, I won't change the Standard track list for Ghost Stories though I still feel they should have put a little instrumentals after ASFOS because it feels a little bit awkward when O comes in right after.

Nature

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have made my own GS tracklist

1.Always in my Head
2.Ink
3.True Love
4.Anothers Arms
5.Ghost Story
6.All Your Friends

HowCouldIForget

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
maybe we're going a bit off topic with mixing albums, anyway I made a playlist by mixing the darkest tracks of Viva La Vida (Cemeteries of London, Violet Hill, Chinese Sleep Chant...) with some Ghost Stories tracks and Atlas and it become something incredible to listen ;)
:shocked2: THIS IS HERESY! You CAAAAAAN'T. This should be a punishable offense! :angry: How dare you mix the unabashed culture and melodic brilliance of VlVoDaAHF with the utter sod that makes up much of Ghost Stories. :cry:

How do you get the bonus tracks?
Only "official" way is to buy the bonus edition from target. I'm sure you could download it from sharing sites or what have you, though.

mayrn43

Up&Up
Coldplayer
:shocked2: THIS IS HERESY! You CAAAAAAN'T. This should be a punishable offense! :angry: How dare you mix the unabashed culture and melodic brilliance of VlVoDaAHF with the utter sod that makes up much of Ghost Stories. :cry:
Oh please -_-

MC01Coldplay

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
1. Always In My Head
2. Magic
3. Ink
4. True Love
5. O (Part 2/Reprise)
6. Another's Arms
7. All Your Friends
8. Oceans [Edited to around 3:55]
9. Ghost Story
10. O

I respect Midnight but I just don't enjoy it. I've tried many, many times and I just can't get into it. It's just not the kind of music I like at all. But I completely give them props for trying new things and I definitely think it has an interesting and cool sound.

I would honestly rather just pretend ASFOS didn't exist at all. In my opinion it is tied with Princess of China as the worst thing they have ever released. I'm fine with them doing these types of songs and collaborations with other popular artists, I just don't think they belong on the albums proper. They should be one-off singles or bonus tracks. These four guys are incredibly talented people, they really don't need help from Rihanna or Aviici to make good music. When I listen to a Coldplay album I want to hear them.
Why would you cut out the ending of Oceans? I think it is beautiful and although it may be a tiny bit long, I think it is important somehow. I'm not positive how, or even if, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't add that if it weren't important.