Amazing Day MV - Worldwide Film Project

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Coldplay have just announced plans to make a video for Amazing Day....and you can be a part of it!

On Saturday (Nov 19th) - the day of Coldplay’s Indian debut at the Global Citizen Festival in Mumbai - we're asking for your help with a worldwide film project for the song Amazing Day.

Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, please take a moment on Saturday to make a short video showing us your world. The video should be around 20 seconds long and filmed in portrait aspect. Please don't use filters on your video.

Your amazing day might be as simple as being with your best friends or the view from your bedroom window. Or, do you have a unique talent or a special moment you'd like to show the world? Use your imagination. But please do not take any risks or break any laws (in fact, it's definitely worth giving the T&Cs a read, please).

Once you've made your video, upload it to your Instagram account, using the hashtag #ColdplayAmazingDay, and tagging your location.

After you've done that, please submit the link to your Instagram video (example: Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BK8Wz0IjOq1/
) using the form below. You can only submit one link per person.

Thank you in advance. We’re excited to see what you come up with!

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
According to the terms and conditions, they will notify the owners of the videos they choose by December 20th, so expect the video sometime after that

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Wow! Have no idea what I will film but maybe with my doggie Lola on the beach or something as boring as watching my son and hubby put up the Christmas lights

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
oh no, now i have to think of something cool to do on Saturday instead of my usual weekend plans of having no life D:

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I already have my idea!

ChrisMartinFan

Believe in love :)
Coldplayer
Will probably film Coldplay at the festival and upload it. No better description of an amazing day :D

dieselbenz

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I love this idea. Mine is going to be pretty lame so I doubt it gets picked, but I'm looking forward to seeing the video they make and what other fans come up with.
I sort of hate having to post it on Instagram though, because I feel embarrassed having people I actually know see it haha.

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have a private instagram, but since they ask you to give them the link, they can still see it even if they dont follow me.

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer

NO.18 - VOL.10

COLDPLAY.COM FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTAGRAM OXFAM STORE

PLEASE SHOW US YOUR WORLD ON SATURDAY

Tomorrow (Sat, Nov 19) – the day of Coldplay's Indian debut at the Global Citizen Festival in Mumbai – we're asking for your help with a worldwide film project for the song Amazing Day.

Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, please take a moment on Saturday to make a short video showing us your world. The video should be around 20 seconds long and filmed in portrait aspect. Please don’t use filters on your video. Your video is welcome to have sound, but it would also be good if your clip still makes sense if watched without audio or dialogue.

Your amazing day might be as simple as being with your best friends or the view from your bedroom window. Or, do you have a unique talent or a special moment you’d like to show the world? Use your imagination. But please do not take any risks or break any laws (in fact, it’s definitely worth giving the T&Cs a read, please).

Once you’ve made your video, upload it to your Instagram account, using the hashtag #ColdplayAmazingDay, and tagging your location.

After you’ve done that, please submit the link to your Instagram video (example: Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BK8Wz0IjOq1/
) using the form at amazingday.coldplay.com. You can only submit one link per person.

Thank you in advance. We’re excited to see what you come up with!

The Coldplay Messenger

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/799675515011563520

Nie

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Looks like fun.

Nie

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
And I'm nr 42, this must be a sign. [emoji1]

1479494044757.jpg

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I'm so excited about but I've still have no idea about what to do. all I do on Saturday is resting after a long week. however that could be my amazing day, waking up early with no worries at all :p

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have to come up with a new idea

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
it's supposed to be surprisingly nice here today (up to 70 degrees F at the end of November!! :shocked2: ) so i might film myself on a bike ride :cheesy:

Nie

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Luckily we had a few hours with good weather (it now is raining men again) and I went to a small walking area near my house.

Too bad that Instagram has changed the ratio of my video, but well, I've done my contribution. :)

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
it's supposed to be surprisingly nice here today (up to 70 degrees F at the end of November!! :shocked2: ) so i might film myself on a bike ride :cheesy:
Colorado must have sent that your way because 3 days ago, it was 80° and now it is gonna be like 45° today!

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I posted my video!!