AMERICAN CP fans here: i didnt see an American thread so im adding one myself!

Dancing 4 Coldplay

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
America rocks, sorry if you dont agree with me because so many people hate America. Anyways, I LOVE Coldplay...everything about them. Chris is my hero lol, Guy has good fashion sense, Will seems pretty kept and funny, and Johnny is well umm quiet? I dont know much about him. I completely fell in love with X&Y when it was released. I loved every song the first time I listened to them. Don't ask me what my favorite album or song is becaue I wont be able to answer that question. Every song is my favorite and I adore all three albums. I'll adore all four albums soon :D I am so pumped and pschyed for the new album. I hear rumors that the boys want to title it as "Prospekt"? For some reason Im not too crazy about the title, but hey, what am I to criticize them for? I never have said anything negative about CP. Does anyone like the song 'Moses'? It was performed in Dallas in 2003 at a concert by Coldplay. Suposedly, it was written for Gwenyth. I love that song lol, its on my ipod. ;)

respond if you want, thanks =]]

*andrea*

sweet brontosaurus
Coldplayer
^^You mean what state...
mmm, no because as Zeoir already said, there is no country called america, however there is a continent called America (or the Americas) and as you know a continent has a lot of countries inside :nice:

here is a list of all the contries in America

Antigua and barbuda
argentina
Bahamas
barbados
belize
Bolivia
brazil
canada
chile
colombia
costa rica
cuba
dominica
dominican republic
ecuador
el salvador
grenada
Guatemala
Guyana
haiti
Honduras
Jamaica
mexico
Nicaragua
panamá
paraguay
peru
saint kitts and the grenadines
suriname
trinidad y Tobago
united states
venezuela

that's why i ask again, what country?

Plug_in_coldplaying

5:2 Hurts Like Heaven
Coldplayer

mmm, no because as Zeoir already said, there is no country called america, however there is a continent called America and as you know a continent has a lot of countries inside :nice:

here is a list of all the contries in America

Antigua and barbuda
argentina
Bahamas
barbados
belize
Bolivia
brazil
canada
chile
colombia
costa rica
cuba
dominica
dominican republic
ecuador
el salvador
grenada
Guatemala
Guyana
haiti
Honduras
Jamaica
mexico
Nicaragua
panamá
paraguay
peru
saint kitts and the grenadines
suriname
trinidad y Tobago
united states
venezuela

that's why i ask again, what country?
hallellujah andrea :nice:

WCFan

WillChampionFan
Coldplayer
hey Dancing for Coldplay :) glad to hear fr another CP fan. do you have the Live 2003 CD/DVD by coldplay? cuz it has the song "Moses" on both the DVD and CD...

Dancing 4 Coldplay

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
There is an America! The United States of America? Thats where I am from. There isn't countries inside of the U.S., theyre called states. Im from New York State. understand?

*andrea*

sweet brontosaurus
Coldplayer
There is an America!

yes America is a continent as i already explained above

The United States of America? Thats where I am from. There isn't countries inside of the U.S., theyre called states. Im from New York State. understand?
oh well that's different, you might want to say "united states" or "U.S" to avoid the confusion, or just to show more respect for geography ;)

RICK8

A Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
There is an America! The United States of America? Thats where I am from. There isn't countries inside of the U.S., theyre called states. Im from New York State. understand?

Yeah that is what I was telling them!!

JackyY

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Opps....it seems that some one is not good at geography...:)

chueko

Viva La Siesta!
Coldplayer
i live in america too........

and i'm kinda disgusted of U.S. people calling themselves America.......but...i can't do anything.............

L

LiquidSky

Usually, when someone says "America" they mean the USA, but you should really say North America which it also includes Mexico. If you want to say the other countries you say Central America for the ones below Mexico and then there's South America :idea2: