Another My LiT2 - Pro Audio Mix

ZamaGelu

ZamaGelu
Coldplayer
Please, could someone who downloaded the song re-upload it on any upload site ? It would make my day for sure ! Thanks

P.S. : I have a rapidshare premium account, so once i get the song, i can upload it and u guys will be able to download it not only 10 times !

LoserJBo

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Don't forget back in the Q Radio interview when Lovers In Japan Acoustic was first played, Chris Martin sang the first few lyrics of LIT 2 which was: "There's a wild wind blowing down the corner of my street. Every night there the headlights are glowing."

Here's a short clip: http://www.sendspace.com/file/lpzfwh

Paulinha coldplay

In a permanent state.
Coldplayer
My god! Coldplay has all oportunities to transformer Life In Technicolor in one of the best musics, I really hope, because this music isn't normal... It's perfect. :heart:

I loved this version!

givelovesolong

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hey Josh,

This is a fantastic mix. I haven't been able to stop listening to it (up until the EP leaked today).

I was wondering if it would be possible for you to upload an MP3 version? (I have this OCD thing, lol, where I like all my music to be in the one format...) ;)

I'd really appreciate that. Let me know, and again; great work. (I also downloaded your PFFA mix -- sounds incredible, too).

Love Bree
xoxo