Another piece of music for Catching Fire - 'We're A Team'

CP-EST

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Didn't know where to post this, but it's related to Hunger Games soundtrack too, i guess.

So, i had too much time today :lol: and searched some stuff on ASCAP database where the new music is registered. And what I found...

Coldplay seems to be involved in some other musical piece for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire beside "Atlas".
That piece (with Work ID 885837837) is called "We're a team" and is co written with James Newton Howard (composer who writes scores for movie and also for the new Catching Fire movie).

That's it, thought maybe someone is interested in that information :)

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
Ooooh that's interesting!! Hope to hear more about it.

Alien Radio

Fran
Coldplayer
Could be something like this [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFAUzAtSz0w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFAUzAtSz0w[/ame]
Which was written by James Newton Howard and some members of Arcade Fire

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
Great now I've got the theme song from A-Team stuck in my head =__=

But I'm really happy that the song is co written with James Newton Howard :cheesy:

Coeurli

I love seeing their names in full :wacky:
It makes it look so serious and official :lol:

This is really exciting

Mellark

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
A second Coldplay song on the soundtrack isn't surprising considering that Taylor Swift had two songs on the first soundtrack but the fact that James Newton Howard has also written this song is very surprising and a little exciting.

CP-EST

Coldplayer
We don't know yet, but it's probably just instrumental piece of music for some scene in the film. At least i think that, so please don't have too high hopes for another song. :)

Texas Rez

One little victory.
Coldplayer
Damn, we can't get a break from the Coldplay excitement this month, eh? :D

Coeurli

We don't know yet, but it's probably just instrumental piece of music for some scene in the film. At least i think that, so please don't have too high hopes for another song. :)
An instrumental is actually just as exciting for me as a regular song! :awesome:

Miha

Coldplayer
It might also mean the guy adapting a regular Coldplay song; taking a part of it or sampling it.

Coeurli

It might also mean the guy adapting a regular Coldplay song; taking a part of it or sampling it.
Right! That would be quite interesting as well.