Another piece of music for Catching Fire - 'We're A Team'

Prospector

Rafael
Coldplayer
Couldn't it be just an instrumental by Howard sampling Atlas? I remember Skyfall had some notes from Adele's song during the movie on the soundtrack.

kalex1138

Climbing to the sun
Coldplayer
I love Howard's work. Whether or not Martin will be accompanying the song with vocals, it'll still be exciting to hear!

coldpatrix

I Ran Away rules
Coldplayer
They're credited as 'writers', not as 'performers'. This is SO different. Coud be a sample of a Coldplay song to be used in a composition by JNH

coldpatrix

I Ran Away rules
Coldplayer
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi-8z3ZjhP4"]Disiz - Auto-Dance [officiel] (Vendredi C Sizdi 8) - YouTube[/ame]

Even in this song, Coldplay are credited as 'writers', but isn't definitely a Coldplay song.

coldpatrix

I Ran Away rules
Coldplayer
In my opinion, could be a track, called 'We're a Team', performed with an orchestra directed by James Newton Howard with a special rendition of a piece of Atlas

Mellark

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
When is the official release of the soundtrack?
November 19.

If this ends up being a soundtrack song, it could be released earlier then that. If it's a song for the score, it won't be released until after the film release.

WeddingDom

Such a heavenly view
Coldplayer
I think it will be a song for the score, but still good news :D

nvdmm

Oldplayer
Coldplayer
very exciting news. I guess we'll have to wait for the movie to be released to hear this one!

hayachris

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
When we talk here about songwriting etc. There was once a website where you could found all the songs chris martin and co. ever wrote and got the credits for. Does anyone know that website?

The Lonely Martian

Wait for your call, love
Coldplayer
In my opinion, could be a track, called 'We're a Team', performed with an orchestra directed by James Newton Howard with a special rendition of a piece of Atlas
This. "Atlas" is a Hunger Games song now, and Howard could've easily used the melody from "Atlas" in the score. It's been done many times before.

For example, the Titanic score by James Horner had numerous samples of the theme song "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion.

And don't forget the James Bond films. Most recently Skyfall, where the score had numerous samples of the theme song, Adele's "Skyfall", especially it's chorus.

Don't get too terribly excited guys.

Mellark

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
We're A Team confirmed to be part of the Catching Fire score.

Atlas will be played during the credits, and We're A Team is a melody of this.