Another pretentious nostalgic thread made by someone who hasn't been on here in a while

MrNick2

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Wow!!! Can you show some of your work here? It must be nice living close to the mountains. How come we've never really talked before? LOL I live in the City and worked 10hrs a day treating patients!

I think we all got old and just stopped trolling each other :joy:
Hey now, if Mark taught us anything it's that you're never too old to troll! Treating patients eh? Are you in the medical field? I know all about 10 hour days, they suck the life out of you! My boss actually made me leave last night with her since it was late on Friday and she wanted me to stop working. I love being by the mountains, the leaves are changing and it's gorgeous! Hmm, I'm not sure why we never did? Maybe weren't in the same threads much? I miss the golden days on here back in 2009-2010. Yeah, I can post some soon once the edits are finished. I do photography and design but still am learning and new at it. Finding a good seamstress that's not super expensive is so hard.

DiOli05

Mrs. Berryman
Coldplayer
I miss you all! and will cherish the people I met in this forum forever! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

DiOli05

Mrs. Berryman
Coldplayer
Wait... what happened to my dancing bear? :thinking:

Annnnndddd!!! what happened with the thousands of emojis??

Coldplaying, you have changed!

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Yeah I have a feeling it'd be hard for anyone to accomplish even on a super lively messageboard lol
151.151 posts....
And then people call me the Biggest Spammer :rolleyes:

Crests

tiger! fire! cyber!
Coldplayer

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
me and a couple of friends once had a bit of a posting competiton and I made more than 100 posts in a day. I thought that was quite something but my friend, who had been on this forum for a bit longer, disagreed. 100 posts per day used to be the norm back in 2009 apparently haha

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
me and a couple of friends once had a bit of a posting competiton and I made more than 100 posts in a day. I thought that was quite something but my friend, who had been on this forum for a bit longer, disagreed. 100 posts per day used to be the norm back in 2009 apparently haha
Wish I had been a Coldplayer back then, it must have been so awesome both in the forums and just generally with the band.

You've met your match!
Good, cause I'm actually a little tired of being voted Biggest Spammer again and again (with the exception of 2016, where I think @Nie took the crown, if I remember correctly :D Oh who would ever wanna be king ?)

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
As someone who hasn't been here that long...how did you post that much?
Well back in 2009 the forum was basically as active as a popular reddit thread, or like a really busy chat room. You basically had like 200 online at the same time and two thirds of them were typing their fingers raw LOL.
Sometimes it was hard answering to people in a thread because once you posted your comment, the thread had grown 3 more pages.

Carolina*

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Well back in 2009 the forum was basically as active as a popular reddit thread, or like a really busy chat room. You basically had like 200 online at the same time and two thirds of them were typing their fingers raw LOL.
Sometimes it was hard answering to people in a thread because once you posted your comment, the thread had grown 3 more pages.
Wow that sounds amazing! I wish I wasn't a nine year old kid who only had a vague idea of who Coldplay was then...