Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Another's Arms

Xylobryte7

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I can email you the file and you can post if you'd like. Just PM me your email address.

WeddingDom

Such a heavenly view
Coldplayer
Thanks to Xylobryte7, here's the song:

[video=youtube;sPqyWqj48Gw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPqyWqj48Gw[/video]

Dexynboy

Up&Up
Coldplayer
a little bit better: [video=youtube;VGMqY41o6HQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGMqY41o6HQ[/video] :p

Nature

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
How they visualized this track in background when Chris was singing this live at NBC was awesomely done.
With those woman in the water, really beautifully done.

thecoldplaying

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I can email you the file and you can post if you'd like. Just PM me your email address.
Dear Xylobryte7, I'm a new member. I'm interest to original sample of the female voice in Another's Arms. Can you post the file on my mail too,please?

D

diogo_sg

I have a question about the meaning of the verse "Another's arms":

Do you think it means the woman he loves has found someone else and the 'arms' belong to that person?
OR
Do you think it means "one another's arms", as if he was remembering the time they used to rest on each other's arms?

I've always interpreted the lyrics like the first description, but today I read the latter on Genius.com and it actually makes sense.
What's your opinion?

ov3la

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I have a question about the meaning of the verse "Another's arms":

Do you think it means the woman he loves has found someone else and the 'arms' belong to that person?
OR
Do you think it means "one another's arms", as if he was remembering the time they used to rest on each other's arms?

I've always interpreted the lyrics like the first description, but today I read the latter on Genius.com and it actually makes sense, so I'm considering the two now.
What's your opinion?
It's means one another's arms.