anyone from the philippines?

heartswarm

tempest-tossed!
Coldplayer
yeah. but i really like it here because of the various people we get to interact with. and they're all great. :)

heartswarm

tempest-tossed!
Coldplayer
what's with him, he makes like, 4 threads about him per day. it's crazy...

Gitta Rensolo

gitta life. -1
Coldplayer
he is the Mega Spammer nothing else....and you never know when he is serious and when not....

heartswarm

tempest-tossed!
Coldplayer
yeah. it figures. anyway it's ok i guess, as long as he's not totally pestering anyone. :)

heartswarm

tempest-tossed!
Coldplayer
i just stay at home and watch tv or surf the net. next month, i'll start working on a real job, but i'm still studying as well. how about you?

winnie

Mr. Golden Deal
Coldplayer
One thing: Isn't it like 1:30 am in the philippines right now?
What keeps ya still awake? ;-)

heartswarm

tempest-tossed!
Coldplayer
felix - yeah it's 1.30 in here. i don't know, maybe i'm enjoying the company here. maybe at 2.00 am i can start reviewing for the exams...i plan not to sleep today!

julia - that's great.. are you in college already?

winnie

Mr. Golden Deal
Coldplayer
quick to panic said:
felix - yeah it's 1.30 in here. i don't know, maybe i'm enjoying the company here. maybe at 2.00 am i can start reviewing for the exams...i plan not to sleep today!
whoa... no sleep today... well... then have fun! ;-)

Gitta Rensolo

gitta life. -1
Coldplayer
Well we don't have the college system here....in 1 and a half year I'll be able to go to university....

heartswarm

tempest-tossed!
Coldplayer
felix - thanks. i usually don't follow my plans though. At 2 am i'm most probably asleep already :stunned: :)

julia - what course are you planning to take up? I took up Political Science in college and right now I'm in grad school taking up Law.

heartswarm

tempest-tossed!
Coldplayer
that's wonderful. you should really pursue the ones that interest you so that you will be sure to finish the course :)

Gitta Rensolo

gitta life. -1
Coldplayer
yes...but my father said no don't study it your job chances will be bad....but I'll do it because it interests me most!