anyone from the philippines?

Milfeulle30

Is sequential.
Coldplayer
hahha, ok sana, kaso pag open grounds hindi elevated kya pag maliit ka at nasa likod ka..how sad :laugh3:

Milfeulle30

Is sequential.
Coldplayer
hahah, kawawa naman xD
Pero tingin ko talaga 70% either sa araneta or dun sa bagong venue sa moa sila magcoconcert :D

inengsol1500

Snow Crystals
Coldplayer
hahah, kawawa naman xD
Pero tingin ko talaga 70% either sa araneta or dun sa bagong venue sa moa sila magcoconcert :D
yung arena sa MOA? kailan ba matatapos yun? or you mean open grounds? im really hoping MOA grounds, kung sakali. medyo maliit xia though for coldplay, me thinks. :wacky:

edit: anyways, kahit saan. :laugh3: basta pumunta na sila dito... kapag mayaman na ako. :laugh3::laugh3:

sp★rkle

drowning in Nai Cha
Coldplayer
This one for all the people working away from their families:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_9fQEqZCWs"]Coca-Cola Where Will Happiness Strike Next: The OFW Project (w/ English subtitles) - YouTube[/ame]

Coca-cola did it again!

Telepian

Playin' it cool
Coldplayer
I'm going to the Philippines later this year, but I've never been there before.

inengsol1500

Snow Crystals
Coldplayer
I'm going to the Philippines later this year, but I've never been there before.
it is pretty... :dazzled: if you're in the right places. :p

any specific town/city that you are planning to visit? and will you be coming here for vacation?

Telepian

Playin' it cool
Coldplayer
it is pretty... :dazzled: if you're in the right places. :p

any specific town/city that you are planning to visit? and will you be coming here for vacation?
I'm going to Cebu. I'm not sure where in Cebu. I'm going there on a mission for my church.

inengsol1500

Snow Crystals
Coldplayer
I'm going to Cebu. I'm not sure where in Cebu. I'm going there on a mission for my church.
OH! I've only been there once many many years ago for a field trip. I don't really remember a lot. :sick: But there's a lot of places to see in Cebu. It's such a big province. :D Hope you enjoy your stay there. :nice:

Milfeulle30

Is sequential.
Coldplayer
Cool, ngayon ko lang nalaman na may Filipino blood pala ang wife ni Guy :lol:

My mother, Monette, is a formidable Filipino woman. She was never the most maternal person, but she made up for it by being uber glamorous and uber fabulous. We were in Hong Kong in the Eighties, after all! It was all about Dior, Chanel and red lipstick. I was a little in awe of her. I know she ignited my passion for travel and fashion.
-from an interview of Jo Berryman, posted in the Berryman piccies thread xDD

raffywolfe

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
By the way anyone knows where I can buy mylo xyloto jacket ung katulad ng kay Chris or Guy? Dying to have one hehe :p