anyone from the philippines?

Milfeulle30

Is sequential.
Coldplayer
^Haha wala akong idea. Best way siguro gumawa ka ng sarili mo. :laugh3: (katulad ng ginawa ko para magkaroon ng Viva jacket :D)

MBBC

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yo! May mga Pinoy nga dito. :D Btw, magttour ba dito sa Pinas ang ating pinakamamahal na Coldplay? Potek. Ang tagal ko nang naghihintay. :p Peace out folks! :D

Milfeulle30

Is sequential.
Coldplayer
Welcome here =D Wala pang official announcement kung may tour sila dito. Pero sana meron nga :D

MBBC

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
COLDPLAY IN PH!

Ang alam ko meron daw Asian Tour ang Coldplay. Hmm.. *Fingers Crossed* :worried::D

herxii

Be the cartoon heart...
Coldplayer
I've been a fan for over 10 years. Been waiting for this band to come here in Manila and I'm losing hope. Anyway, Coldplay was mentioned on the recent tweets/polls from Manila Concert Scene and Philippine Concerts. Pinoys definitely want Coldplay and willing to pay for VIP! LOL.

the3jr

Ancient
Coldplayer
That would be amazing if they did that! Gaga's been there recently right? It's only a matter of time until other big time artists tour there!

herxii

Be the cartoon heart...
Coldplayer
I went to Gaga's concert and that was the craziest concert I've ever been to. Gaga was a goddess and the stage was awesome! Halos lahat naka-costume. And then I thought, MOA Arena would look definitely better with xylobands.

Milfeulle30

Is sequential.
Coldplayer
I've been inside the moa arena during construction lang :laugh3: it would be very awesome to see the whole arena flashing with xylobands =D. kaso mas expensive naman kapag doon ang venue. Hopefully, dumaan din dito ang mylo xylotour nila :)

rjrodriguez

Wanderer
Coldplayer
Care to help a fellow Coldplayer?

Hi! I'm Jona, 16 from the Philippines and I loooooove Coldplay. I did some research and found out that ever since their formation, they never (that's right, NEVER!) had a concert here in my country.
So here's the deal. Petitions are a really reliable way of showing support to something and I was just thinking, "what if Coldplay sees how much their Filipino fans love them? Maybe they'll consider going to our country!" And that's what brought me to start a petition. Or Twitition is more like it, since you sign via twitter.
Here ---> http://twitition.com/dndct
Will you be nice enough to help a fellow coldplayer? Some may call the petition thing a stupid idea, but I'm content with knowing that I'm doing what I can to help my fellow Filipino coldplayers.
Please please sign and I will be ever so grateful to you! :lol:

rjrodriguez

Wanderer
Coldplayer
ako! ako po!
Tingnan niyo yung signature ko! Gumawa ko ng petition! Sign niyo please? Salamat talaga!