Anyone have Coldplay tattoos?

Bruno Lima

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I've got "life is for living" tattoed in a hidden place, cause i'm only 17 and my mom wouldn't let me get one hahahaha. but I really wanted to get this tattoo and i'm really happy with it!

BTW i'm looking forward to getting another one, in a visible place this time, maybe the cover of the X&Y.

lndnsky

= London Sky
Coldplayer
Made mine today. its still bruised and sore and my hair is making it all bad, but I'm very proud of being Coldplay inspired.

the3jr

Ancient
Coldplayer
I'm usually against tattoos in general, but if I were to have a change of heart, I'd try to get an MX themed one...

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
Made mine today. its still bruised and sore and my hair is making it all bad, but I'm very proud of being Coldplay inspired.
I like it Antonia :nice:

35 days until I get mine!

l0wxo2

I Saw Sparks
Coldplayer
Yeah, I was thinking of getting the bird as my next tattoo(my second Coldplay related tattoo) or getting the lyrics: though heavily we bled, still on we crawl from DLIBYH

Glastra

Rebel Sweetheart
Coldplayer
I still very much think that I'm going to get My Song Is Love with two base clefs (one turned inward to make a heart) in the middle of the 4 words. As soon as I work up my courage XD

jackie2x

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
hey ive just had some coldplay lyrics tattooed on my arm ,the lyrics are from yellow if you go to my profile youll see pic :)

A_mandy

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hey anyone out here have any Coldplay related tattoos?

I was thinking of getting the cover for The Scientist single, but well that's going to be ano go.......it seems to hard and expensive

so I went with my second favorite song......Fix You

I think I'm going to the shop tmrw to get an estimate as to how much that would end up running me......I mean, it's basically just squares, although I'm sure the color will make it go up, we'll see...

anyone else?
I'm getting mine tomorrow !
It's a fix you tattoo !
Been planing it for a while, so really excited !

Linus

Forever in Coldplay history
Coldplayer
Coldplay Tattoo

i did this all by free hand, so it's not a real tattoo, but i am planing to get one like this. obviously all the "things" will be about the same size if i do it, not like it is on the picture. and it will probably be on the other side of the arm.

but what do you all think of it? should i or should i not? (i do not yet have a tattoo but i am gonna get my first one within a month)