AOAL Music Video (Out Nov 27th)

WeddingDom

Such a heavenly view
Coldplayer
Funny video, but I watched it once and I'm probably never going to watch it again.
+1 not as bad ad I thought, I have to say.

At least it's not The Hardest Part (I would rather watch that meat spinning video while playing THP).

Cold003

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
You know ..... i though this video will be the worst video ever because of apes
But after watching the full video i have to say its nice and well made one ..... it makes me smile while watching them dancing :rolleyes:

Fazkool

Projektmarch: CP eFanshop
Coldplayer
Yeah like people said, this video is basically harmless. Disappointment yes, but disappointment to me is really just a concept that come out in the beginning, and in the end you're just embracing the thing you're disappointed at anyway, like say, a new album. I will only say an MV is crap if it's uncomfortable to watch or blatantly offensive (like, say, ehem, Blurred Lines MV)

Jaytheblue

Another Human Speciman
Coldplayer
It was alright ahaha nothing too amazing lol but I mean nothing too horrible either... Just average

Edit: sorry keyboard spazzed

EasySuperstition99

And I saw sparks...
Coldplayer
Yeah watched like 14 hours ago. And I'm not watching it again. It was hilarious tho. The only music video from them I watch a bunch is Shiver.

Jaytheblue

Another Human Speciman
Coldplayer
Yeah watched like 14 hours ago. And I'm not watching it again. It was hilarious tho. The only music video from them I watch a bunch is Shiver.
Gotta say that music video was GORGEOUS! Also I absolutely love Strawberry Swing's music video it's just adorable

RedBalloon

Livin' life in Technicolor
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Dr. Jane Goodall or WWF would love to have it as a promo. hit~

Coldplayink

Coldplayer
[video=youtube;QtXby3twMmI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtXby3twMmI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtXby3twMmI[/video]
Youtube ver of the AOAL video is up!

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Interesting that they've disabled the comments!

Squallo

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Afraid of the haturs?
Nah, it has a decent "thumbs up" to "thumbs down" ratio, I think it's more about preventing the news about the leak from spreading (as it is the most recent thing from them and people probably shared some links there)

Choldplayer

Coldplayer
Such a terrible video. Artistically because of the motion capture great but as a Coldplay music video it's terrible, the dancing, handiclapping monkeys and the Beats pill in it.... Urgghhhh horrible.

chrisnz

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Such a terrible video. Artistically because of the motion capture great but as a Coldplay music video it's terrible, the dancing, handiclapping monkeys and the Beats pill in it.... Urgghhhh horrible.
It's just supposed to be a bit of fun!

oldiefan

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Principles ?

Obvious product placement is obvious.

From the band who refused multi-million offers to have their music featured in corporate advertising to this. Just goes to show how much not only the music, but the principles have changed.
#OldplayForLife[/QUOTE
I sooo agree with this especially as I've just found out they will be on the Jonathon Ross show on Sat'y. How you can try to further gender equality etc. and have anything to do with that vile man is beyond me. I deffo won't be watching that - sadly. :no: