AOAL Music Video (Out Nov 27th)

Joueur Froid

The Jay
Coldplayer
The MV for AOAL is 95% finished. I have a friend working on it as we speak ! Just look for his name when the video is released (Ishibashi) :)

lennyrott1

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Maybe the video isn't all apes? They could conceivably do motion capture and be a bunch of different things throughout the song: apes, aliens, trees, who knows?

It looks like this video is just trying to be fun, like the band saying "why the hell not, lets give it a go." The environmentalist inside of me though hopes there is more of a message with the video....

As much as I love the Paradise video (which is adorable) I was surprised there wasn't some message about the endangered state of elephants. Also hoping the same for Finding Dory, the pixar film, next year. THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE AWARENESS ABOUT THE DESTRUCTION OF THE CORAL REEFS AND ECOSYSTEMS WORLDWIDE! Sorry. that is my tangent.

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
The MV for AOAL is 95% finished. I have a friend working on it as we speak ! Just look for his name when the video is released (Ishibashi)
You've got some cool friends! :eek:

gai

The MV for AOAL is 95% finished. I have a friend working on it as we speak ! Just look for his name when the video is released (Ishibashi) :)
would you mind sharing which company is doing the video? curious since i work in the field.

coolvivalavidafan

A HEAD FULL A HEAD FULL OF DREAMS
Coldplayer
Monkyplay .. i've been in shock, lately fine with it .. if Chris can play on bananas i wouldn't angry.

Xylobryte98

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Never Mind how bad the video turns out to be. It could be a huge viral hit, which wouldn't be a bad thing a week before the album release.

a2iel

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Not sure what to make of the video idea.. If the whole point is the band as monkeys, very weak. If there's a story to tell, therefore being monkeys makes sense, sure.. Still pretty odd