Band Index - Read before making new topic about band (contact thread creator, Moderator or Admin to

Tonsu

Moved to Mars
Coldplayer
Not really because this thread doesn't have every single band thread listed yet.
OK well I guess for now the list here isn't that comprehensive, and I'll just go on and make the threads I make, and if they get merged later it's no problem at all :)

tauiwi

Hotplayer
Coldplayer
I can't find Klaxons in the search but I know there's a thread. Can we have that on the list pretty please? :D

SueDeNimes

CRAZY IS GOOD!
Coldplayer
I've added it to the index but how do you search?
I found it immediately.
Did you have a look here?

tauiwi

Hotplayer
Coldplayer
I did a thread search. It's late here and I might have missed it due to tiredness. Thanks! :D

Should have read that announcement before!!

Prince Myshkin

Hittite Man
Coldplayer
I was wondering if there was a thread for some of the lesser discussed genres like electro, dubstep, IDM and ambient music. There may already be one. I think it would help promote discussion or bands who fall into such categories since it's rare anybody talks about them individually. Or perhaps a thread for more obscure genres that people can dip into if they fancy listening to something they haven't done in the past. Without this I feel people don't have the exposure to these bands since the individual band threads drop very quickly since there doesn't tend to be much to discuss like normal bands as they tend to be quite low profile. If a band ends up being discussed extensively in the thread they can then have their own thread, but it saves me making tiny threads that receive few posts and are therefore forgotten. One larger one would be more preferable.

If there is already a thread like this I apologise, but just throwing it out there.

Crests

tiger! fire! cyber!
Coldplayer
*drools*
glitch, drone, idm, soundscape, post-rock, and ambient music. :wacky:

Prince Myshkin

Hittite Man
Coldplayer
I just made a playlist on my Spotify called Soundscape, not even realising it was a genre.
*Goes to indulge*

Prince Myshkin

Hittite Man
Coldplayer
This afternoon I've been listening to South African Psychedelia and Dub. I couldn't really start a whole thread on that, so a general thread would be useful.