Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Battle Of The Musical Acts 2007: Finals: Act 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Rose

Freedom!
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Please only use this thread to make your votes, keep all discussion in the main thread. This is the only thread of which you can vote in, if you vote in the discussion thread, your votes will not be counted.

The Finals: Act 1

1 Snow Patrol vs. Arcade Fire
2 Radiohead vs. Sigur Rós

To Vote

Pick one of the 2 musical acts from each fixture and make your choice stand out above the other act (either by bolding it, or underlining it, or by deleting the other act).

You don't have to vote in every fixture, you don't have to give reasons (although sometimes giving a reason is good) and you can edit your votes up-to the point where the thread will be locked at the deadline and votes counted

Point System
As the finals is in a 4-way table format, a victory will gain a band 2 points and a draw will gain that band 1 point. In the event of 2 or more bands sharing the same number of points after act 3, than they will be spilt up on Vote Difference, so in effect, every vote counts.

Voting Deadline - Friday 25th May at 20:00 BST (GMT+1)

Have Fun :)

Ms Magpie

oh it's nothing special
Coldplayer
oh noooooo! :( :bigcry:

1 Snow Patrol
2 Radiohead

I wish I would be able to vote for Sigur Rós, too. But the fact is, that I love Radiohead more.

Black Rose

Freedom!
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
You can vote for Sigur Ros in the next round of votes when they face Arcade Fire ;)

Or maybe in the 3rd "Act" when they face Snow Patrol.

---------------
Act 1:

Simple enough decision, although Rebellion Lies beats everything by Snow Patrol hands down, it's only a single song which is great, Snow Patrol has some very good songs on their first 3 albums, which just about beats Arcade Fire.

2 Radiohead vs. Sigur Ros

I just can't get Sigur Ros, maybe if I'm in the right mood when listening to Takk I will get them, but at the moment, my vote goes to the 'Head.

Tino

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer

indanomati

One more time
Coldplayer
Arcade Fire
Sigur Ros
(this surely has been a tough one, but i guess i listen and like Sigur Ros more)

Darkedge

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Wow, this is intense, Snow Patrol and Arcade Fire seem 'bout equal!

Arcade Fire
Radiohead

winigwl

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
radiohead and snow patrol... damn the beatles didn't make it

stel-la

through the backyards
Coldplayer

the second one was difficult, but I have listened to Sigur Rós more so

Byron369

light and waves
Coldplayer
Snow Patrol was like a one-night stand. Their music just didn't get to me. While Arcade Fire...:nice:

Radiohead - not my thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.