Best coldplay song to make love to

LoryABjerre

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
is a Thread of Coldplay songs and I have no story with Coldplay songs and men in my life. I listened alone the songs :thinking:

and the person who was with me 2000-2005, I put only A-ha. because I am a obsession fangirl since little girl with A-ha.

but he was a fan of Depeche Mode and George Michael.

he always said, is when they make a plane crash, guys from A-ha (just to annoy me)

I guess because he was on a plane

and he criticized Morten Harket on TV. but he liked the song Velvet he put in his car to drive.

Now if I have a boyfriend normal in life, it will not annoy listening to Coldplay, the man who is interested in me in real life listen to heavy metal : like metallica, Iron Maiden Sodom ...
but if I have a boyfriend celeb I think not loved listen Coldplay .

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds Major Minus sexy. (And not just for the guitarist,lol.) And Moving To Mars heels pretty erotic even if the lyrics don't.

Blue Nails

Im
Coldplayer
Yeah definitely Major Minus, I've always found it sexy. :nod:
And Yes, Politik and Violet Hill, especially live.

And that beat in Paradise, ooh... :sweatdrop:

Edit: Never tried it though. :lol:

Destrokk

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
omfg I´m probably not the first to say this but why on earth would you do that? Do you use Coldplay music for pretty much everything? Hahahhaeohaeo.

Unless you´re fangirl and you do it to yourseldf AHAHAH AKWARD MOMENT

screamingunderneath

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Clocks I just have a feeling , because some people wanted someting slow and meaningful but fast , and it's a bit of both..... XD

the3jr

Ancient
Coldplayer
Politik or Strawberry Swing... the man can follow the Will's beat or the claps... :stunned: ;)

Strawberry Swinger

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
I feel OFFENDED that the best Coldplay song for making love is not in here. Not ONE of you people chose this one... Tsk, tsk, tsk...

X & Y

Thank You very much.

Don't believe me? Try it.

DiOli05

Mrs. Berryman
Coldplayer
Politik... Clocks, and Yes. Major Minus would be amazing!

A Message would be great for a slow close session... that then turns a bit more passionate... lol

Swallowed in the Sea... Everything is not lost. X & Y. Up With The Birds... OMG! For You and Gravity are amazing too.

I seriously need to finish my playlist. I am sure there are a lot more.

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
Politik or Strawberry Swing... the man can follow the Will's beat or the claps... :stunned: ;)
As long as you're not asking the man to keep up with Will's drumming on Politik...those 8th notes would give a guy a heart attack!:lol:

Tonsu

Moved to Mars
Coldplayer
I haven't read the thread, just the title.

It is Warning Sign, of course (if making love only lasts you four minutes - otherwise just have it on repeat!).