Best moment to listen to Lovers in Japan

Montreal

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
driving in the mountains with the sunset in front of you close to your bf/gf...
:D

What u think?

Bonus_mosher

THE BUCKLANNND
Coldplayer
I would actually say while you're gunning down germans because you think you're Indyana Jones
and you believe Nazi's to still be at large.

elena20

whats your POLITIK!!
Coldplayer
when ur looking into the eyes of the person u love and loves u:heart:

blackchickintheback

It's such a perfect day.
Coldplayer
In the middle of the night when your whole family is asleep and you're dancing in the middle of the living room like you're in an iPod commercial. :p

Tonsu

Moved to Mars
Coldplayer
This song's going to be played wherever I am when I finally am able to return to my old home of Osaka, Japan!! :D

My dream is to get a ticket to see Coldplay there this summer, and my friends in Japan are working on that right now for me (though it's long been sold out and will be almost impossible to get a ticket, so my hopes are slim).

If I do make it, somehow, I'll take pics of all my special moments with this track and post some of them here :)

RedGirl76

Hello.
Coldplayer
I'm looking forward to testing out your hypothesis once I have met my true love :)

(I hope it's not as good as A Rush for that particular pursuit, though; almost had multiple heart attacks on numerous occasions :dizzy2:)

Politik is hardly a great mood-setter is it?!! Then right near the end you've got "Whisper" (yawn) and A Rush Of Blood To The Head - great track, but not in the least bit romantic or sexy.

VLVODAAHF has a much better climax :laugh3:

Tonsu

Moved to Mars
Coldplayer
Politik is hardly a great mood-setter is it?!! Then right near the end you've got "Whisper" (yawn) and A Rush Of Blood To The Head - great track, but not in the least bit romantic or sexy.

VLVODAAHF has a much better climax :laugh3:
I will not go in to details, but I can just about say that I had to skip Politik at first, but it worked out rather well after a few listens!! :) And the rest were fine, all of them (and I shall stop there!)

The new album will be great, but if she is indeed my true love then when we get to DAAHF we'll both burst out laughing when the cheesy guitar comes on. Don't get me wrong, I love the track, but...:lol:

RedGirl76

Hello.
Coldplayer
I will not go in to details, but I can just about say that I had to skip Politik at first, but it worked out rather well after a few listens!! :) And the rest were fine, all of them (and I shall stop there!)

The new album will be great, but if she is indeed my true love then when we get to DAAHF we'll both burst out laughing when the cheesy guitar comes on. Don't get me wrong, I love the track, but...:lol:
Well have your laugh to the cheesy guitar then you can chill out to The Escapist.

"And we dream of our escape..." if that's not a line demanding a snuggle what is?