Best moment to listen to Lovers in Japan

Tonsu

Moved to Mars
Coldplayer
Well have your laugh to the cheesy guitar then you can chill out to The Escapist.

"And we dream of our escape..." if that's not a line demanding a snuggle what is?
True, true!!

My favourite cuddling song would be Warning Sign I guess, but looking forward to testing that theory out much more in the future someday with DAAHF :)

RedGirl76

Hello.
Coldplayer
True, true!!

My favourite cuddling song would be Warning Sign I guess, but looking forward to testing that theory out much more in the future someday with DAAHF :)

"I crawl back in to your open arms"
Possibly my favourite Coldplay lyric ever

Tonsu

Moved to Mars
Coldplayer

"I crawl back in to your open arms"
Possibly my favourite Coldplay lyric ever

Me too. Absolutely!! Makes my heart melt like a box of chocolates on a bonfire!!!

In fact, I shall put it on right now. Although it's my favourite track I always go on about I actually haven't heard it for months :)

mattypclaret

Can't Play enuf Coldplay
Coldplayer
id love to listen to this song on a warm summers day sitting watching the world go by.

i think its a song with purpose. its definatly a cheery happy song.

so it would be great to listen to after something hasnt gone right for you or your not feeling too happy. cos this songs just picks up your mood and gives you a sense of direction.

khabra

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I absolutely love it, by far my favourite-ist track on the album. I've listened to it constantly since tuesday in the sun, rain, day, night and just driving around. It calls for a long walk with my dog though seems to be the perfect track for my walks.

FloxBox

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
when you're with the person you love, and you're getting close and tender... and singing along!

iPsy

Here Comes The Flashover!
Coldplayer
I like listining to it when I'm listening to it...

u2phan

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
driving down the empty highway, just you and the passing lights above
wind blowing through the half-open window
stereo so loud you can't hear yourself scream
your destination is home...but you just want to keep driving. because you're looking for something that can't be found, it can only be experienced.

Dewd

Mega Taco
Coldplayer
When you're in a POW camp hoping that you see your love again.

Dreaming about being with them out in the sun of an exotic locale once again.

Macintosh

Through the glory of life
Coldplayer
Also the good moment to listen it is driving on bus with high speed on Coldplay concert.

It is checked up!)