Best Newcomer to Coldplaying.com 2015

Awards2017

Awards Master!
Coldplayer
Ladies and gentlemen, now the result for the Best Newcomer to Coldplaying.com 2015 award, can I have a drum roll please

The winner is Spraycan Soul

Congrats on your victory

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
I think I should've won this ;) I fixed the wiki, redesigned the main site, wiki and forums, fixed the forums and brought the servers back online after the album leaked. But thats just my own opinion ;) :D

Well done Spraycan Soul!

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer

gentleparachute

Up&Up
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I think I should've won this ;) I fixed the wiki, redesigned the main site, wiki and forums, fixed the forums and brought the servers back online after the album leaked. But thats just my own opinion ;) :D

Well done Spraycan Soul!
You should have campaigned :p

I think everyone forgot your join date was only 6 months ago... You're permanent like the furniture now... :D
Even I missed it and I've been keeping an eye out :oops:

And congrats Spraycan Soul, your MM contributions is the reason why half of us are here I think :)

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Stephen did so much he made everyone believe he'd been here for years!

Congrats gentleparachute!

Edit: huh. I mean Spraycan Soul. Wtf brain

Last edited:

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
You should have campaigned :p

I think everyone forgot your join date was only 6 months ago... You're permanent like the furniture now... :D
Even I missed it and I've been keeping an eye out :oops:

And congrats Spraycan Soul, your MM contributions is the reason why half of us are here I think :)
Theres always next year ;)

Spraycan Soul

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I'm officially conceding the award to Stephen. There is no way I am worthy after seeing his accomplishments. It wouldn't be appropriate for me to win. Also I don't even know what "MM contributions" means mentioned by gentle parachutes above. I only hope maybe I'll be allowed to do a little reporting for the site if the band comes to Philadelphia again. Congrats and thanks for all of your work Stephen.

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
I'm officially conceding the award to Stephen. There is no way I am worthy after seeing his accomplishments. It wouldn't be appropriate for me to win. Also I don't even know what "MM contributions" means mentioned by gentle parachutes above. I only hope maybe I'll be allowed to do a little reporting for the site if the band comes to Philadelphia again. Congrats and thanks for all of your work Stephen.
Nah keep it! MM means multimedia, so multimedia contributions :)

Spraycan Soul

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
By the way, am I the only ass that didn't know Batman was a girl? Sorry Thalia, I know I have referred to you as "dude" and "man" in past messages.

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
By the way, am I the only ass that didn't know Batman was a girl? Sorry Thalia, I know I have referred to you as "dude" and "man" in past messages.
And I was being an ass and just went along with it =D No man everything is OK, it happens quite often to be honest. It's just after the 20th time of people referring to me as a dude I just don't care anymore to correct them.

The internet is a weird place for females :3

gentleparachute

Up&Up
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The internet is a weird place for females :3
But hey, at least we can get recognised for what we do rather than being seen through the male/female or heritage / nationality filter... I don't mind getting mistaken for a guy if that means what I say gets taken seriously :)

Btw, I've always wondered, how / why that username @Batman?

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
But hey, at least we can get recognised for what we do rather than being seen through the male/female or heritage / nationality filter... I don't mind getting mistaken for a guy if that means what I say gets taken seriously :)

Btw, I've always wondered, how / why that username @Batman?
That's true, and also one of the reasons I don't mention my sex. I've had some very in depth conversations with people that thought I was a dude, until they found out I was a girl and they were actually mad at me and thought lesser of me as a person :|

Batman because he's my childhood hero and because he's pretty darn awesome.
And I also like his and his world's dark grim design a lot!

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Speaking of design, will you be continuing the Coldplay song artworks?

Maaria

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Aladdin movies were my and my sister`s favourites. In Disney movies you can also find, that people have been teasing each others in the long run of human history. I would like it to stop

gentleparachute

Up&Up
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
That's true, and also one of the reasons I don't mention my sex. I've had some very in depth conversations with people that thought I was a dude, until they found out I was a girl and they were actually mad at me and thought lesser of me as a person :|

Batman because he's my childhood hero and because he's pretty darn awesome.
I know right, it's kinda sad when it happens - I did wish the world was less like that and just took people for what they are. And your posts are as interesting as your avatar!