Birds (Song and Video out now Jan 2) pg 17 for Vid

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
My verdict on the video:

+ vintage camera feel, associations with hippies and flower power and summer and happiness, feels like floating
- religious messages stuck right in front of your nose

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
My verdict on the video:

+ vintage camera feel, associations with hippies and flower power and summer and happiness, feels like floating
- religious messages stuck right in front of your nose
I think it was just part of that area they chose to shoot in...I assume they chose it because its very colourful and has a hopeful message :) I dont subscribe to any particular religion, but I certainly can relate to something as basic and universal as "God is love" so it doesn't bother me much :)

Also the religious things were just there, Im sure they did not pick the place because of them. Kinda like if you were filming a video in Rio, you´d be bound to see the giant statue of Jesus cuz well its just part of the city. :)

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
^^Hey, I remember him from the Disney Channel!

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Until I read the name I thought that was Justin Bieber LOL

johnnymax865

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
If someone else listens to Hurts too, they shot their video 'Somebody To Die For' few years ago in the same place

beastwars

Light reflection to fade
Coldplayer
If someone else listens to Hurts too, they shot their video 'Somebody To Die For' few years ago in the same place
I only know "All That I Want For Christmas Is New Year's Day", if it's the same band

L

LiquidSky

Hey it's that kid from "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody"! Atleast I think so... :D

Ohh!! I was trying to figure out who that was cause I didn't know either but yeah! You're right! I used to watch that show.

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
So I was the right age to watch this show....
It was Dylan and Cole Sprouse from The Suite Life of Zack and Cody....and later The Suite Life On Deck

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
So I was the right age to watch this show....
It was Dylan and Cole Sprouse from The Suite Life of Zack and Cody....and later The Suite Life On Deck
Yes its Dylan! Haha thought his name was Dan at first lol