Canada, eh?!

Canadian_Aphrodite

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
sooo,

any Canadians here??? i only know 4 Canadian Coldplay fans!!! 4!!! out of like 34MILLION possible ppl!! c'mon, us Canadians aren't thaaaat cut off from the rest of the world!!!! :lol:

Canadian_Aphrodite

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
YAY! lol 5 ppl!!! wow...that's a whole lot, eh :lol: ...'meh that's a lot more than i was expecting in the first place :lol:

Sweet One

carrots and champagne
Coldplayer
Canadians aren't out of touch with the world at all. :stunned:

I think Canadians think we're misrepresented and unappreciated and such, but we're not. We're just a normal country doing normal things. We're not special, but we're not completely unknown and misunderstood as well.

I'm proud to be Canadian. I think we live in a great country, but I assure you Canadian Aphrodite, there are far more than 5 canadian coldplay fans. I think they're concert at the ACC would justify this.

Bijeli_Miš

A rather unrealistic guy
Coldplayer
I'm not canadian,but hi :D .
btw isn't the estimate about 33mil or 32, besides i don't think each and every one of them listen to coldplay. :lol:

KIDVICIOUS

. . . . . ...... . . .. .
Coldplayer
y is there only one page of canadian writing. we gotta change that. this is not good. who out of all canadians here like hockey?????

Canadian_Aphrodite

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
HERE!!! HELL YEAH!!! WOOOO!!!! GO CANUCKS GO! 'NUX SO KICK ASS!!!!! HELLL YEAH!!!!!!!, and i dont "like it" i LOVE IT

Canadian_Aphrodite

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
yeah...they dont :embarrased: :cry: :( .... :idea2: but at least a lot of them listen to Red Hot Chili Peppers, Green Day, Billy Talent and The Used!!!!

Sweet One

carrots and champagne
Coldplayer
Canadians come out with some really terrible bands though. I mean, Nickelback? Simple Plan?? Not By Choice??

I mean, it's bands like these that make me hang my head down when Canadian music is mentioned.

But Nickelback is by far the worst. They're like, the worst of the worst..and that's really bad. :cool:

Sweet One

carrots and champagne
Coldplayer
I wasn't the biggest fan of Billy Talent when they came out. I mean, I'm not a big fan of theirs right now either, but I've heard a lot of good things about their live show. A friend of mine who doesn't like ANY rock music saw them play at his university. He loved them! He went out and bought their cd that same day.

Canadian_Aphrodite

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
oui, je n'aime pas parler francais! :lol: :D :smug: ... j'ai 83% dans ma class...i dont even know what i said :lol:

yeah ther wicked!

sarah**

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
oh canada

and billy talent aren't really my typical genre of music but i really really like them, they are really talented.